Features of HR Pharmaceuticals Lubricating Jelly
- Bacteriostatic: Lubricating Jelly is bacteriostatic ensuring more protection from additional risks of infection to patients.
- Chlorhexidine Free: HR Lubricating Jelly is Chlorhexidine free and uses other bacteriostatic options in its protocol for manufacturing.
- HR Lubricating Jelly maintains its applied integrity better than any other medical-grade lubricant.
- It is excellent for precise application, without thinning and/or sliding from the device or application area.
- Universal Lubricant: Practitioners can use HR Lubricating Jelly for every procedure and/or application that requires a lubricant and thus eliminates multiple SKUs for lubricant in the hospital and distribution supply chain.
- HR OneShot Lubricating Jelly is sterile until the packaging seal is broken.
- This extra step is taken during the manufacturing process to prevent cross-contamination and keep patients safe and healthy.
- Made in the USA: HR Pharmaceuticals Lubricating Jelly is manufactured in the United States under the strict scrutiny of the FDA.
HR Lubricating Jelly Safety Data Sheet
When to use HR Pharmaceuticals Lubricant Gel?
Lubricant Gel is used for lubricating the following:
- Surgical instruments
- Surgical Procedures
- General Medical Use
- Pelvic Examination
- Personal use
What to buy with HR Lubricating Jelly
How to apply HR Pharmaceuticals Lubricants?
How to use HR Lubricating Jelly OneShot?
- Apply an amount of Lubricating Jelly directly to the patient or instrument as needed.
- Discard the package after use.
How to use HR Lubricating Jelly Flip-Top Tube?
- Sanitize the cap of the lubricating jelly and tip prior to opening.
- Remove the tamper-evident seal.
- Flip the cap to open the lubricant tube.
- Apply an amount of HR Lubricating Jelly directly to the patient or instrument as needed.
What are the uses of HR Pharmaceuticals Lubricant in Medical Areas?
It is widely popular in the following medical areas:
- OBGYN Procedures: Obstetricians and gynecologists prefer this because of its purity and viscosity, the micro-flora-friendly formula reduces the onset of acute dermal reactions
- General Examinations: From the general practitioner to the specialists such as urologists, proctologists, and ENTs
- Surgery: HR Lubricating Jelly is excellent for lubricating instruments in both the pre-op and the operating room assisting surgeons and physicians for over 75 years
- Catheterization: When a catheter is inserted it requires lubrication and jelly is stable, sterile, and non-toxic, this micro-flora-friendly lubricant reduces the opportunity for infections associated with catheterization and intubation
- Diagnostic Ultrasounds: The clarity and viscosity of jelly produce a superior resolution that achieves an exceptional image that will help define your diagnosis
- Therapeutic Ultrasounds: The viscosity of jelly fills the acoustical window necessary to achieve an even thermal transfer required to properly stimulate the tissue. HR Lubricating Jelly will not thermally break down like most lubricants when exposed to excessive bands of heat
- Plastic Surgery: Lubricating jelly is used in post-op recovery, HR Lubricating Jelly is stable, sterile, non-toxic, and micro-flora-friendly
- Laser Hair Removal: Lubricating jelly is applied to the area of the skin to be laser-treated
- Urological Procedures: Great for catheter insertions and specula insertions
- Proctological Procedures: Ideal for rectal exams, scope insertion, digital examinations, cancer screenings
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not use the product beyond the labeled expiration date as sterility and performance cannot be guaranteed.
- Re-use of the HR Lubricating Jelly Product could result in cross-contamination, risks of infection, or adverse reactions for the patient.
- A very small percentage of men and women may be sensitive to one or more of the ingredients in this lubricant.
- If irritation is experienced, discontinue use and notify a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use the product if the package is damaged or opened.
- Use of a lubricating jelly for a task other than that for which it is intended could result in a risk to the patient or one that provides an unsatisfactory performance.