Why choose Drive Nebulizer Machine?
- Compact desk-top unit
- Airial Compressor Nebulizer delivers medications with ease
- High in efficiency
- Makes medication process easy especially for patients who cannot/refuse to take medications in solid/liquid form
- Provides treatment for patients of asthma, allergies, COPD, and other respiratory problems
What to buy with Compressor Nebulizer for Breathing Treatment?
Also Available (Separately):
How to use Drive Medical MEDNEB Nebulizer Compressor ?
- Before each use, inspect the Compressor and nebulizer cup assembly for any damage or wear, replace if needed.
- Place the Compressor on a table or a flat stable surface
- Be sure you can easily reach the controls when seated
- Do not use this device on the floor
- With the power switch in the O (OFF) position, plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical wall outlet.
- Connect one end of the tubing to the Airial compressor air-outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer cup and add indicated medication to the nebulizer cup before use.
- Attach the other end of the tubing into the air-inlet connector found at the bottom of the nebulizer cup.
- Turn on the Compressor by pressing the power switch to the I (ON) position and begin treatment.
- If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press the power switch to O (OFF) position.
- When the treatment is complete, turn off the compressor by pressing the power switch to O (OFF) position and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet.
- Always unplug this device immediately after use.
- Do not use this product in or near explosive environments, or where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- Do not pump combustible liquids or vapors with the product or use in or near an area where flammable or explosive liquids or vapors may exist.
- Do not operate this product in an oxygen-enriched environment, i.e. oxygen tent or oxygen hood.
- Use only in well-ventilated areas.
How to take a treatment using Medneb Nebulizer?
- Sit up straight and breathe-in deeply
- Breathe-in so deeply that it feels as though the lungs are full of air and inhaling any additional air is impossible
- If possible, hold your breath for 1-2 seconds unless directed otherwise by physician and then slowly exhale through the nebulizer mouthpiece or mask
- Holding your breath for 1-2 seconds after inhaling the medication allows for optimal absorption of medication in the lungs
- Repeat this breathing pattern for the entire treatment
How to clean the Drive Nebulizer?
- With the power switch in the “Off” position, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Disconnect the tubing from the air-inlet connector and set aside.
- Disassemble mouthpiece or mask from the cap. Open nebulizer by turning cap counterclockwise and remove the baffle.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water with a little dish-washing detergent solution. Rinse under hot tap water for 30 seconds to remove detergent residue. Allow to air dry.
- Drive Reusable Nebulizer is dishwasher safe, but do not place any Drive Disposable Nebulizer parts in an automatic dishwasher; doing so could cause damage
How to clean the Drive Airial Compressor?
- With power switch in the “Off ” position, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wipe outside of the Airial compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep dust-free.
- Do not submerge in water; doing so will result in compressor damage.
For more information on usage and care of the product, please view:
Drive Medneb Plus Nebulizer User Guide
Nebulizer Compatibility Guide
Medneb Compressor Nebulizer Machine Specifications
||AC 120V, 60Hz
||0.5 to 10 um
|Maximum Medication capacity
||13 ml (cc)
|Average Nebulization Rate
|Compressor Pressure Range
||17.4 to 29 Psi (0.12 to 0.2 Mpa)
|Operating Pressure Range
||7.25 to 10 Psi (0.05 to 10.07 Mpa)
|Liter Flow Range
||5 ~ 8 lpm
|Operating Temperature Range
||10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
|Operating Humidity Range
||10% to 95% RH
|Storage Temperature Range
||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
|Storage Humidity Range
||10% to 95% RH
|Dimension (L x W x H)
||170 mm x 136 mm x 90 mm
Drive Airial Nebulizer Warranty
5 year limited warranty. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as filters, rubber accessories, and rubber grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement.