Drive Nebulizer Kit Features
- This nebulizer set is easy-to-use, portable, and disposable
- Compatible with all the portable and home-use compressors
- Offers fast nebulization times with greater particle density
- The nebulizer cup is threaded to prevent leakage, and it has a 6 ml capacity
- Must be hand washed only
- Available as individual units, case of 10, or case of 50
- Easy-to-clean disposable nebulizer kit
What does it include?
- Nebulizer medication cup
- 7 feet of tubing
- Reservoir tube
Frequently Bought Together
Also Available (Sold Separately) :
How do you use the Disposable Nebulizer Kit by Drive?
- If your medicine is premixed (unit dose), open up the ampule and gently squeeze the contents into the medicine cup of the nebulizer. Go to step 2.
- If your medicine is not premixed, measure the correct amount of medication, then add saline to make a minimum of 3cc in the cup.
- Fasten the mouthpiece to the T-shaped part, then fasten this unit to the cup OR fasten the mask.
- Use a mouthpiece unit for a child over 5 because it will deliver more medicine than a mask. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Seal your lips tightly around it OR place the mask on your face.
- Turn on the air compressor machine. Take slow, deep breaths in through the mouth.
- Hold each breath for 1 to 2 seconds before breathing out.
- Continue until the medicine is gone from the cup (approximately 10 minutes).
- Store the medicine as directed after each use.
- After each use, unscrew the nebulizer into parts, wash in warm soapy water, and rinse well.
- Leave it in a clean area to air dry.
- Don’t forget: Cleaning and getting rid of germs prevent infection.
- Cleaning keeps the nebulizer from clogging up and helps it last longer.
- Do not put anything other than medication, sterile/distilled water, or vinegar solution in the medicine cup of the Nebulizer.
Note: Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination
1. When should the disposable nebulizer be replaced?
A drive nebulizer is a disposable nebulizer kit that should be replaced roughly every 2 weeks.
2. How to put medicine in the nebulizer cup?
- Before using the nebulizer machine, clean your hands
- Connect the tubing to the air compressor
- Fill the medication into the medicine cup
- Connect the mouthpiece and nebulizer tube to the nebulizer medicine cup
3. How to clean the nebulizer accessories?
- After using the nebulizer, remove all the parts of the nebulizer machine
- Rinse the mouthpiece, mask, and t-shape connector with warm water for 1 minute
- Allow all the parts to dry completely
- Note: Never immerse tubing in water
- Single patient use for one month
4. How many times can the Drive nebulizer be used daily?
it can usually be used 3 to 4 times a day. A health care doctor prescribes nebulizer medication, consult a health care professional before using it.
5. Is there a need to clean the nebulizer tubing?
There is no need to clean the tubing that connects the nebulizer to the air compressor.
6. Is using nebulizer treatment good for COPD?
The most effective form of treatment for COPD is inhalation therapy, including inhalers and nebulizers. A nebulizer's fast and effective relief of symptoms can greatly improve your quality of life.
Drive Disposable Nebulizer Kit Reviews