Why choose OA Adjuster 3 Arthritis Knee Brace?
- Adjuster Technology: Iceman cooling device provides the highest average amount of condylar separation
- Lightweight and Tough: The combination of the durability of aluminum and leveraging the strength of nano MAG make it lightweight and tough
- Functional Comfort: Sleek design combines a new calf contour design and an evolution in nano MAG material science
- 4 Points of Leverage System: Pioneered by DonJoy, donjoy shoulder ice machine provides clinically proven ligament stability with:
- Anterior thigh anchor
- posterior tibia anchor
- lower thigh strap pushes femur anteriorly
- anterior tibia strap applies an active constant load to prevent anterior tibial translation
- Contoured Calf Cuff: The posterior calf cuff is contoured to enhance overall brace suspension for various levels of activity and it is designed to fit a variety of body shapes and sizes
- Anti-Migration Band and Strap Pads: Included in the accessory bag for additional Donjoy knee brace customization. With significant weight reduction, internally mounted strap tabs and a contoured calf cuff, OA Adjuster 3 is engineered to stay in place
What is Osteoarthric and How bracing can help?
An osteoarthritic knee is corrected by an OA knee brace. Osteoarthritis is often a by-product of overuse, trauma, an injury or just genetics. It occurs when the joint surface wears and tears, deteriorating the cartilage within the joint that allows the bones to move freely against each other. In OA of the knee, the result can be the painful rubbing together of the femur (thigh bone) against the tibia (shin bone). DonJoy OA braces alleviate pain through the application of corrective load against the knee joint. Simply put, the braces apply an opposing force against the knee, causing the joint to realign, thereby decreasing or eliminating the contact between the two bone surfaces. The result is decreased pain and increased mobility.
What to buy with DonJoy OA Adjuster Knee Brace
How do you clean a Donjoy OA Adjuster III knee brace?
- Remove the liners, straps, and pads from the brace
- Hand wash with water or mild detergent
- Rinse well with cold water
- Let the parts air dry
DonJoy OA Adjuster 3 Specifications
||13" - 15.5" (33 - 39 cm)
||15.5" - 18.5" (39 - 47 cm)
||18.5" - 21" (47 - 53 cm)
||21" - 23.5" (53 - 60 cm)
||23.5" - 26.5" (60 - 67 cm)
||26.5" - 29.5" (67 - 75 cm)
||29.5" - 32" (75 - 81 cm)
DonJoy OA Knee Braces Reviews