How Dura Soft Knee Ice Pack Wrap works?
- Freezing: In the resealable bag, place the gel inserts, then place the resealable bag in the freezer until they are completely frozen.
- Pre-Application: Place the gel inserts in Dura Soft wrap after removing them from the resealable bag.
- Application: Attach a hook to the outer wrap fabric and wrap it around the treatment area. The straps should be applied with sufficient stretch to hold the wrap and give the desired compression.
- Additional applications: Remove the insert from the wrap when it no longer provides the desired treatment and replaces it with a re-sealable gel insert.
Precautions while using Ice Sleeve for Knee
- Consult a doctor before use if the effect and duration of cold therapy are unknown. Any cold products may cause injuries if used incorrectly.
- When using any cold or heat therapy, extreme caution should be taken, especially in the presence of children, the elderly, diabetics, unconscious or incapacitated patients, those with decreased skin sensitivity, or those with poor circulation due to cardiovascular diseases, medications, tobacco, or alcohol use.
- If numbness, redness, pain, burning, redness, tingling sensation increases, or unusual reaction like blisters, burns, discoloration, swelling, or other reactions occur while using this product, consult a doctor immediately.
- Keep the product out of children's reach.
- Do not apply the gel inserts straight to the skin.
- Do not wrap the pad so tightly.
- Never sit or lay on top of the Dura Soft gel insert.
- Do not microwave the inserts.
Care Instructions while using Don Joy Dura Soft Knee Sleeve Wrap
- The wrap can be air-dried, and hand washed.
- Water, a damp towel, or a sponge can be used to clean gel inserts.
- To use the gel inserts for cold therapy, place them in the freezer until needed.
- If the gel inserts are removed from the freezer more than 1 hour before use, provide adequate insulation.
Donjoy Dura Soft Knee Sleeve Wrap FAQS
Can I buy ice packs?
Yes, you can order Ice packs, search for Dura soft ice inserts and pick the size needed.
How many inserts do you need for one wrap?
You can use as little as one but as many as two for greater coverage.
Can you heat this product?
No, this item is not produced to be heated, only for cold.
What to buy with DonJoy Dura Soft Knee Sleeve and Knee WrapBell-Horn Fast Freeze Pro Style Continuous Therapy SprayBell-Horn Fast Freeze Pro Style Therapy GelChattnooga ColPacs Cold Therapy Packs
Dura Soft Knee Ice Pack Wrap User Guide