Donjoy Back Brace II TLSO Features
- Has rigid anterior and posterior panels that restrict forward flexion and trunk rotation
- Panels are easily removed and can be thermoformed for a customized fit
- Telescoping sternal Y Bar can be adjusted to the desired height or locked into position
- Sternal Y Bar can be bent and custom fitted to the desired angle
- This posture corrector has quick-release shoulder buckles for easy donning and doffing
- Donjoy Back Brace II TLSO has patented mechanical advantage pulley system
When to use this Product?
- Low Back Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- IDET Procedure
- Post-Operative Fusion
- Compression Fractures
- Low Back Sprains/Strains
- Lumbar Disc Displacement
- Post-Operative Laminectomy
- Post-Operative Discectomy
- Disc Herniation and Degeneration
Intended for acute pain relief by:
- Thoracic postural extension alignment
- Compression fractures of the thoracic spine
- Early onset through variable stages of osteoporosis
- Pre and post-surgical protocols
- Thoracic mechanical back pain and kyphosis
What to buy with a Back Brace
How to apply Donjoy Back Brace?
- Open The Back Brace - Prior to applying, open one of the Velcro side panels. Keep the shoulder straps attached.
- Apply The Brace - While standing, lift the back brace with shoulder straps over the head and lower the brace into position. Let the front panel and back panel hang over the torso.
- Close The Brace - Close both of the Velcro side panels by overlapping Velcro side panels onto the front panel. Ensure that Velcro side panels are even and comfortably snug. Readjust shoulder straps if needed.
- Activate compression - Grasp the pull handle and pull straight out from the torso. Fasten the pull handle to the front panel. Adjust compression as needed.
How to remove?
- Remove the pull handle from the front panel and release the tension
- Attach the pull handle to the side panel of the brace
- Open one of the Velcro side panels
- Unbuckle the shoulder strap on the same side as the open Velcro panel
- Slide Donjoy back brace off the other shoulder like removing a jacket or backpack
How to customize Donjoy Back Brace?
CUSTOMIZING TLSO: (To be performed by a licensed medical professional only)
- Waist Belt: If needed, to modify the waist belt, adjust the side panels by unhooking the Velcro on the back panel and moving panels more center for a smaller waist, or closer to the edge of the back panel for a larger waist.
- Shoulder Straps: If needed, the extra length in the straps can be trimmed with scissors.
- Sternal Bar: May be bent as needed by using a stable edge of a table. Using both hands, bend the bar in a slow and controlled fashion to adjust to the desired degree of offset. The stock sternal Y-bar is set at 15°.
- Remove the rigid front and back panels of the Donjoy back brace
- Hand wash the brace in cold water (not to exceed 86° F) with mild soap
- Allow the brace to air dry
Precautions - If the patient experiences any pain, swelling, sensation changes, or any unusual reactions while using this product, consult a medical professional immediately
Contraindication - Pregnancy and circulation, pulmonary, cardiovascular, or skeletal conditions may worsen due to compression of the abdomen and/or pressure.
Donjoy Back Brace II Posture Brace Size Chart
||Back Panel Height
Donjoy Back Brace II TLSO Warranty
6 months warranty