Donjoy Back Brace II Posture Corrector Features
- Donjoy Back Brace has rigid anterior and posterior panels that restrict forward flexion and trunk rotation
- Panels are easily removed and can be thermoformed for customized fit
- Telescoping sternal Y Bar can be adjusted to desired height or locked into position
- Sternal Y Bar can be bent and custom fitted to the desired angle
- This posture corrector has quick release shoulder buckles allow for easy donning and doffing
- Patented Mechanical Advantage Pulley System
What to buy with Back Brace
How to apply Donjoy TLSO Posture Brace?
- Open The Brace - Prior to applying, open one of the Velcro side panels. Keep the shoulder straps attached.
- Apply The Brace - While standing, lift the back brace with shoulder straps over the head and lower the brace into position. Let the front panel and back panel hang over the torso.
- Close The Brace - Close both of the Velcro side panels by overlapping Velcro side panels onto front panel. Ensure that Velcro side panels are even and comfortably snug. Readjust shoulder straps if needed.
- Activate compression - Grasp the pull handle and pull straight out from the torso. Fasten the pull handle to front panel. Adjust compression as needed.
Removal of Back Brace II TLSO Posture Corrector
- Remove the pull handle from the front panel and release tension
- Attach the pull handle to the side panel of the brace
- Open one of the Velcro side panels
- Unbuckle the shoulder strap on the same side as the open Velcro panel
- Slide the brace off the other shoulder like removing a jacket or backpack
How to customize Donjoy Back Brace for Posture?
CUSTOMIZING TLSO: (To be performed by a licensed medical professional only)
- Waist Belt: If needed, to modify the waist belt, adjust the side panels by un-hooking the Velcro on the back panel and moving panels more center for a smaller waist, or closer to the edge of the back panel for a larger waist.
- Shoulder Straps: If needed, the extra length in the straps can be trimmed with scissors.
- Sternal Bar: May be bent as needed by using a stable edged of a table. Using both hands, bend the bar in a slow and controlled fashion to adjust to the desired degree of offset. The stock sternal Y-bar is set at 15°.
How to wash Donjoy TLSO Back Braces?
- Remove the rigid front and back panels
- Hand wash the brace in cold water (not to exceed 86° F) with mild soap
- Allow the brace to air dry
Back Brace II TLSO Back Support Brace User Manuals
Precautions - If patient experiences any pain, swelling, sensation changes, or any unusual reactions while using this product, consult a medical professional immediately
Contraindication - Pregnancy and circulation, pulmonary, cardiovascular, or skeletal conditions which may worsen as a result of compression of the abdomen and/or pressure.
3 Reasons to shop with HPFY
Donjoy Back Brace II Posture Brace Size Chart
||Back Panel Height
Back Brace II TLSO Warranty
6 months warranty