Why choose Celsius Heat Drink?
- Celsius Drinks contain Zero sugar
- Helps to burn fat
- Celsius Energy Drink accelerates metabolism
- Provides additional boost during workout
- A carbonated pre-workout nutrition
- Designed to increase thermogenesis and give users a boost of energy
- Ultimate Fitness partner
- Gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan
What to buy with Celsius Pre Workout Drink
What are the Celsius Drink Ingredients?
- Green Tea Extract:
- The extract used contains a specific ratio of EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) the compound that scientists have found boosts your metabolism and helps your body burn more calories.
- Vitamin B:
- B-Vitamins are essential for energy production and they help regulate cell health as well as metabolism.
- They also help support your adrenal glands to help you recover from fatigue.
- Guarana Seed Extract:
- Unlike most guarana drinks, CELSIUS uses seeds (instead of the roots), which contain over twice the amount of caffeine as the average coffee bean.
- Vitamin C:
- Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is an essential nutrient that aids the immune system and helps with tissue repair and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
- Ginger Root:
- Ginger root has a wonderful spicy flavor, and it's known to help support the process of thermogenesis as well as create a positive effect on digestive systems.
- Studies have reported improved power output, increased oxygen consumption, and better exercise performance with as little as 2.4 grams of L-Citrulline per day over 8 days.
Celsius Heat Fitness Drink FAQs
Q1. Is CELSIUS healthy?
Celsius is a uniquely blended formula with healthy energy. A very healthy energy drink if consumed in moderation.
Q2. How much sugar does CELSIUS Heat have?
Celsius contains zero sugar. It's low in sodium with no aspartame, and no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Q3. Is it good to use CELSIUS Drink Pre Workout?
Celsius is an ideal pre-workout drink and also serves as a refreshing alternative to coffee and other caffeinated drinks.
Q4. Does CELSIUS have stevia?
Celsius is naturally sweetened with a blend of Stevia and Erythritol. It is also naturally caffeinated.
Q5. Is CELSIUS good for weight loss?
Backed by several clinical trials, drinking CELSIUS before fitness activities are proven to accelerate metabolism, burn body fat and provide essential energy.
Q6. What does the drink CELSIUS do for you?
Celsius powers active lives every day with essential, functional energy. It is different from other energy drinks because it focuses on movement. When combined with exercise, the formula is clinically proven to boost your metabolism and help you burn body fat.
Q7. What is the Celsius Drink Caffeine Content?
Celsius is the Energy Drink with 300mg of Caffeine.