Features of BSN Jobst Pregnancy Belly Band
- Provides the needed support
- Offers support around the waistline and reduce lower back pain
- Open loop knitting structure promotes a high degree of air permeability
- Comes in black, white, and rose color
- FSA Approved belly band
- Eases pregnancy sciatica
What to buy with BSN Jobst Maternity Band
FAQs About Maternity Belly Band
1. When should you start wearing a belly band?
You can wear a pregnancy belly band when you feel the need to wear it. Most women tend to start wearing it after the 20-week mark. You can start wearing one sooner or later if you feel like you need additional support.
2. Can you wear Jobst Pregnancy Support Band all day while pregnant?
Wear a belly band or support garment for no more than two to three hours to prevent over-dependence. Exercise to strengthen the core muscles both during and after pregnancy.
3. Does a maternity band prevent stretch marks?
While they can decrease discomfort, they can't help prevent stretch marks or reshape your body.
4. How tight should Jobst Pregnancy Band be?
Jobst Maternity Belly Band is flexible and provides a comfortable fit. The band should not feel tight or uncomfortable. It should provide gentle compression under your abdomen and around your back.