Why choose Allegra Allergy Relief Tablets?
What to buy with Allergy Relief Medicine
How to take Allegra Pill for Fast Allergy Relief?
- Adults and children 12 years of age overtake one 180 mg tablet with water once daily.
- Do not take more than one allergy pill in 24 hours.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to use it.
- Adults aged 65 and up consult a physician. Consumers with kidney disease should consult a physician.
Safety Precautions while using Allegra Adult Allergy Relief Tablet
- If you've ever had a negative reaction to the Allegra allergy tablet or any of its constituents, avoid using it.
- When taking Allegra allergy 24 hours, do not exceed the recommended dosage; do not take with aluminum or magnesium antacids, and do not take with fruit juices (see directions).
- If you have an allergic reaction to the Allegra pill, stop using it and consult a doctor. Seek medical care as soon as possible.
- Before using, consult a health expert if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of children's reach.
FAQs About Allegra Allergy Medicine
1. Can pregnant women or nursing mothers take Allegra medicine?
If you experience allergy symptoms while pregnant or breastfeeding, consult with your healthcare professional.
2. Is Allegra Pill lactose-free?
Yes. Allegra 12-Hour Tablets are lactose-free.
3. How to take Allergy relief medicine by Allegra?
Allegra should be used as directed according to the product label. Maximum effectiveness has been demonstrated when taken with water. Taking Allegra with fruit juice is not a safety risk, but the effectiveness of the medicine may be reduced.
4. How long does Allegra take to work?
Allegra medicine starts working in one hour. Applies to the first dose only.