Features of Accu Chek Guide Meter
- Strip port light:
A light appears when the strip is inserted to illuminate the dosing area for convenient testing in any lighting.
- Test strip ejector:
The strip ejector allows quick and sanitary removal of used test strips.
- Intuitive design and user-friendly navigation:
The four-way button and user-friendly interface are designed for users who want a simple test and more integrated features.
- Test reminders:
Up to four customizable test reminders and an after-meal test reminder can be set on the meter to remind you when to test.
The system calculates averages from results for the last 7, 14, 30, or 90 days.
- Target ranges:
The meter can display a symbol indicating whether a blood glucose reading is below, within, or above a selected target range.
- Target percent:
The meter can display the percentage of blood glucose results above, within, or below the target ranges.
- Low and high results:
The meter can display results for the past 30 days that fall above or below the target ranges set in the meter.
- Pattern detection:
The meter can highlight high or low readings patterns within the past 7 days, a valuable tool for managing diabetes.
Before starting a test and during testing, the system performs extensive quality checks to ensure accurate results.
- Bluetooth Connectivity:
Bluetooth connectivity can wirelessly transmit results to the Accu-Chek Connect app for convenient visualization and sharing with a healthcare professional.
- Kit Includes:
- 1 qty Accu-Chek Guide Bluetooth Glucometer
- 10 qty test strips
- 1 qty Accu-Chek Softclix Lancing device
- 10 qty Accu-Chek Softclix Lancets
- 1 qty Carry case
- Warranty Details
- User Manual
- 1 qty Battery
- Quick Start Guide
What to buy with Accu-Chek BID453071001Guide Meter
How to use Accu-Chek Guide Glucose Meter?
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Prepare the lancing device.
- Check the use-by date on the test strip container. Do not use test strips past the use-by date.
- Remove a test strip from the test strip container. Close the cap tightly.
- Insert the metallic end of the test strip into the meter.
- The meter turns on. Preparing to test appears.
- When Apply drop appears, perform a fingerstick with the lancing device.
- Gently squeeze your finger to assist the blood flow. This helps you get a blood drop.
- Touch the yellow edge of the test strip to the blood drop. Do not put blood on the top of the test strip.
- Analyzing appears when there is enough blood in the test strip.
- The test result appears on display. You can add a comment to the test result by pressing OR proceed to Step 11 to complete the test.
- Add Comment appears. Press to highlight a comment. Press to set the comment for the test result. See the Adding Comments to Blood Glucose Results section of this chapter for details.
- The final result appears. Press or to set the comment and return to Main Menu. Or, to change the comment, press to select the comment. Press to return to Add Comment.
- Remove and discard the used test strip by pulling the test strip out of the meter or by pushing the test strip ejector on the side of the meter.
Accu Chek Connect Meter FAQs
1. Does the Accu‑Chek Guide meter have WiFi or near-field communication (NFC)?
No. There is no WiFi or NFC connectivity with the meter. However, the Accu‑Chek Guide meter connects to the mySugr diabetes management app on patients with diabetes smartphones via Bluetooth. Patients with diabetes may transfer data or reports via multiple connectivity options via the app, including email, text message, and automatic upload into the Accu‑Chek Connect Online system.
2. Does the Accu‑Chek Guide blood glucose meter require coding?
No, the Accu‑Chek Guide meter does not require manual coding.
3. Is it possible to test with different blood sample types?
Yes, it is possible to test with all types of blood (capillary, venous, arterial, and neonatal).
4. What happens if I use expired test strips with the Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose meter?
Using test strips that are expired can cause your results to be inaccurate. If your test strips have expired, throw them away and begin using a new vial of strips that are not expired. The expiration date is printed on every vial of test strips.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Accu Chek Guide Kit Specification
||Less than 4 seconds
||4 °C to 45 °C (39 °F to 113 °F)
||-25 °C to +70 °C (-13 °F to +158 °F)
||10 to 90 %
||80 x 47 x 20 mm (L x W x H)
||40 g with batteries
||Large backlit LCD display with full-text capabilities
Accu-Chek Guide Meter Reviews