Features of Accu Chek FastClix Lancets
- 1-click design: the only 1-click lancing system with a drum
- Contains drums of 6 preloaded lancets
- No individual lancets to see or touch
- Precision-guided technology to minimize painful side-to-side motion
- 11 customizable depth settings: get the right amount of blood the first time
- Smoother entry: thin-gauge, bevel-cut lancets
- Lancet counter shows the number of remaining lancets
- Comfortable, easy to use
- For all models of Accu-Chek FastClix
Accuchek FastClix Lancet Manual
Frequently Bought Together
How to load Accu Chek Fastclix Lancet Drum into the device?
- Step 1: Insert the drum of pre-set fastclix lancets into the empty device
- Step 2: Place cap over drum and click into place
- Step 3: Adjust the lancing depth setting by twisting the cap
Advancing to a New Lancet
If you have already used the lancing device to obtain blood, you will need a new lancet the next time you obtain blood.
- Push the lever at the side of the lancing device as far as it will go in direction A and then back in direction B. The next lancet is now ready to be used. The lancet counter shows the new number of available lancets, which has decreased by one, for example, 5 instead of 6.
- Proceed as in the previous step each time you need to change the lancet.
Each time you advance to a new lancet, the number of available lancets shown in the lancet counter decreases by one, for example, from 4 to 3. When you have loaded the sixth and last lancet, the lancet counter shows the number 1.
Replacing a Used Lancet Drum
When you have used the sixth and last lancet, you need to replace the used lancet drum with a new one.
- Remove the cap from the lancing device.
- Remove the lancet drum from the lancing device. When a lancet drum has been used, a red stripe is visible on the white cylinder.
- Insert a new lancet drum (see section “Inserting a Lancet Drum”).
- Dispose of used lancet drums according to local regulations.
Warning: A used lancet drum has a built-in lock that stops you from using it again.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many lancets are in Accu-Chek FastClix?
Each drum contains 6 preloaded lancets.
2. What are FastClix lancets?
The Accu-Chek fastclix lancing device is a fast, convenient, personalized method of sampling blood for a blood glucose monitoring meter.
3. How many times can you use Accu Chek lancet?
Lancets are for single use only due to hygienic reasons and because the needle will become dull with repeated use.
4. Can you reuse Accu Chek FastClix?
No. It is intended to be used by one person only and shall not be used on multiple users.
Accu Chek Fastclix Device Reviews