Features of Pediasure Peptide 1.5 Cal Nutrition
- Nutrition to help support absorption, tolerance, and growth and development
- Antioxidants (vitamins C & E and selenium) to support the immune system
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- For children 1 to 8 years of age in 1000 Cal (667 mL) and for children, 9 to 13 years of age in 1500 Cal (1000 mL)
- #1 recommended brand by pediatricians
- Provides the right nutrition when it matters most for kids with GI challenges
- The peptide-based formula for oral or tube feeding
- Has prebiotics and antioxidants, vitamins C & E and selenium, to support the immune system
- Made with milk with no artificial growth hormones
- DHA (32 mg per 8 fl oz) and lutein to support the brain and eyes
- Kosher, Halal, Gluten-free, Suitable for lactose intolerance
Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Structured Lipid (Interesterified Canola Oil & Medium Chain Triglycerides), Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Caseinate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Short-chain Fructooligosaccharides. Less than 0.5% of: Vitamins & Minerals (Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12), Canola Oil, Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Soy Lecithin, Tuna Oil, Inositol, Taurine, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, L-Carnitine, and Lutein. Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Frequently Bought Together
How to prepare?
- Shake very well.
- Store unopened at room temperature.
- After opening, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Tube Feeding
- Follow the physician's instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to the child's condition and tolerance.
- Additional fluid may be required.
- Oral Feeding