3M Nexcare Waterproof Bandages Features
- Offers waterproof protection of cuts, scrapes, abrasions, and blisters
- Offering reliable wound care that keeps you moving at your everyday pace
- Clear, breathable material and the best waterproof bandage for swimming
- Ultra-thin and comfortable to wear
- Stays on the skin in the bath, shower, or pool
- 360-degree seal around the pad offers exceptional protection against water, dirt, and germs
- Leaves minimal adhesive residue on skin when removed
Frequently Bought Together
How to use?
Remove and press the seal
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do Nexcare waterproof bandages work?
They're designed to stay on and keep water out in damp weather and similar wet conditions. Even better, this pick protects against minor wounds such as cuts, scrapes, and blisters during cleaning, exercising, swimming, and other outdoor activities.
2. How long do these bandages last?
It sticks for up to seven days and is one of the best ways to cover larger wounds.
3. How do you use waterproof Nexcare bandages?
- Clean the wound thoroughly.
- Pull the wrapper apart.
- Grasp the end tab and peel the bandage off the wrapper.
- Apply to the wound, pressing firmly; the bandage will not stick if repositioned.
- Remove paper frames at openings.
4. Do waterproof bandages keep the wound dry?
Keep the wound dry with waterproof bandages that seal on all four sides. This will help keep water from leaking into your wound. It helps in avoiding strong streams of water coming in contact with the wound, or soaking your wound in water.
Nexcare Waterproof Bandage Specifications
|Assorted Size (20/Pack)
6 Count - 2.5 In L X 1.25 In W
8 Count - 2.5 In L X 1.06 In W
6 Count - 1.1 In L X 0.88 In W
|Assorted Size (50/Pack)
15 Count - 2.5 In L X 1.25 In W
20 Count - 2.5 In L X 1.06 In W
15 Count - 1.1 In L X 0.88 In W
2.25 In L X 1.06 In W
||3.5 In L X 2.38 In W