Alfamino Formula Powder Features
- Nestle Nutrition Alfamino Infant Powder Formula is easy to digest
- Not for IV use
Note- use under medical supervision
What to buy Alfamino Infant Formula
Alfamino Infant Powder Ingredients
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Vegetable Oils (Soybean, High Oleic Sunflower, and High 2-Palmitic Vegetable Oil)
- Potato Starch
- L-Arginine L-Aspartate, and less than 2% of L-Lysine Acetate
- Calcium Glycerophosphate
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-And Diglycerides (Citrem)
- Calcium Citrate
- Potassium Chloride
- L-Threonine, L-Serine
- Sodium Phosphate
- Potassium Citrate
- Magnesium L-Aspartate
- Choline Bitartrate
- M. Alpina Oil
- C. Cohnii Oil
- Sodium Citrate
- Inositol, Sodium Ascorbate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Taurine, Magnesium Oxide
- Zinc Sulfate
- Magnesium Chloride
- DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Niacinamide, Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Copper Sulfate
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Potassium Iodide
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin K1
- Manganese Sulfate
- Sodium Selenate
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
Note - Mothers are encouraged to continue breastfeeding even when their infants have cow milk protein allergy and can seek dietary counseling to help completely remove all sources of cow milk protein from their diets. If a decision to use specialty formulas is made, it must be used under medical supervision.
Alfamino Infant Mixing Instructions
Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing the formula. For oral or tube feeding. Use under medical supervision.
- Pour the desired amount of water into the bottle.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop of Nestle Pediatric Nutrition Powder for each 1 fl oz water.
- Cap bottle; shake well. Feed baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
NOTE: Only if necessary, refrigerate freshly prepared bottle and use contents within 24 hrs. Re-shake bottle before feeding.
How to store the Alfamino Formula For Pediatrics?
- Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month.
- Store open and unopened cans in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid extreme storage temperatures.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the prep ration, use and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Consult your baby's doctor about the appropriate formula for your alp. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who may have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended. Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and cool before preparing formula.
Nestle Nutrition Alfamino Infant Powder Formula Nutrition Facts
| || ||5 fl oz|
(prepared as directed)
|Per 100 g|
| Alpha-Linolenic Acid ||g||0.09||0.45|
| Linolenic Acid||g||0.7||3.4|
|Sodium||mg (mEq)||40 (1.7)||195 (8.5)|
|Potassium||mg (mEq)||100 (2.6)||487 (12.5)|
|Vitamin A|| || || |
|Vitamin C ||mg||15||75|
|Chloride||mg (mEq)||80 (2.3)||391 (11)|