Features of Gerber Good Start Baby Formula Powder
- Comfort Proteins: This formula is made with gentle proteins that are easy for babies to digest and are less likely to cause fussiness, gas, and spit-up
- DHA and Probiotics: This formula is enriched with DHA, an important nutrient for brain and eye development, as well as probiotics to support a healthy gut microbiome
- Non-GMO: Gerber Good Start Formula is made with non-GMO ingredients, meaning that they are not genetically modified
- Easy to Prepare: This formula is easy to prepare, simply mix the powder with water according to the instructions on the package
What are the Gerber Good Start Ingredients?
- Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, High-oleic Safflower Or High-oleic Sunflower)
- Whey Protein Concentrate (Reduced In Minerals)
- Nonfat Dry Milk
- And Less Than 2% Of: Soy Lecithin
- Calcium Citrate
- Potassium Citrate
- Corn Maltodextrin
- Potassium Chloride
- C. Cohnii Oil
- M. Alpina Oil
- Calcium Phosphate
- Choline Bitartrate
- Sodium Ascorbate
- Vitamin B12
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Chloride
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Nucleotides (Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-monophosphate)
- Ferrous Sulfate
- Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Zinc Sulfate
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Copper Sulfate
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Thiamine Mononitrate
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Manganese Sulfate
- Citric Acid
- Potassium Iodide
- Folic Acid
- B. Lactis Cultures
- Sodium Selenate
- Vitamin D3
- Contains: Milk And Soy
Frequently Bought Together
How to prepare Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula?
Pour desired amount of water into bottle.
Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Only use enclosed scoop. Separate it from frame.)
Cap bottle; Shake well. Feed the baby immediately. Once feeding begins, use contents within 1 hour or discard.
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions.
- Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm.
- Consult your baby's doctor about the appropriate formula for your baby.
- Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor.
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing the formula.
- Sterilization or boiling of tap or bottled water and sterilization of utensils is recommended.
- Your doctor will advise if it is not required. If boiling water, bring to a rolling boil for 1 minute and allow to cool to room temperature before preparing the formula.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula suitable for all babies?
Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula is designed to be gentle on a baby's developing digestive system, but every baby is different. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before making any decisions about infant formula.
2. Is Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula organic?
No, Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula is not organic, but it is made with non-GMO ingredients.
3. How long can I store prepared Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula?
Prepared formula should be consumed or discarded within one hour of preparation. It is not safe to store formula for later use.
4. Can I mix Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula with breast milk?
Yes, it is safe to mix Nestle Gerber Good Start Gentle Milk-Based Powder Formula with breast milk. However, it is important to follow the instructions on the package for mixing the formula to ensure that the baby gets the right amount of nutrients.
Gerber Good Start Infant Formula Nutrition Facts