BD Syringe With Luer-Lok Features
- The BD Luer-Lok 1 mL Syringe is ideal for critical clinical applications
- Integral Luer-Lok hub assures secure connection to needles or IV ports
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate barrel
- BD Syringe With Luer-Lok is latex free
- Sterile Luer lok syringe
- Meant for single use to prevent the spread of infection
- All needles and syringes are in easy-peel blister package
What to buy with Luer-Lok Syringe
FAQs About BD Syringes
1. What is the BD Luer Lok syringe used for?
BD Luer Lok syringe is ideal for critical clinical applications where avoiding potential needle disengagement, medication leakage, or spray is crucial.
2. What is BD Syringe With Luer-Lok made of?
These syringes are disposable, sterile polypropylene syringes used for general-purpose applications.
3. What is the difference between a slip tip and a Luer lock syringe?
The difference is that the Luer Lock syringe allows a needle to be twisted onto the tip and then locked in place.