Vive Rollator Bag Features
- Easily Carry the Essentials:
The hands-free bag quickly attaches and detaches with two durable adjustable straps and also includes a padded shoulder strap for caregivers and loved ones
- Use With Any Rollator:
Adjustable fastener straps securely attach the bag to any style of rollator, wheelchair, or walker
- Convenient Exterior Pockets:
Includes three front pockets and two mesh back pockets for easy access to daily essentials including electronic devices, glasses, snacks, and drinks
- Large Zippered Compartment:
The interior compartment is large enough to safely store a purse, change of clothes, or medical supplies
- Machine Washable for Added Convenience:
The vibrant, fade-resistant nylon bag is machine washable for added convenience
- Waterproof Material:
Durable and lightweight, the double-stitched nylon bag is also waterproof to keep contents safe and dry
- Measures 12” wide by 12” high by 4.5” deep
What to buy with Rollator Bag
Vive Health Bag for Rollator FAQs
1. Can this bag be used on the back of a wheelchair?
Yes, the bag easily attaches to the back of standard wheelchairs with the adjustable fastener straps.
2. How long are the straps?
The adjustable straps are 5.5" long.
3. How do I attach it to my rollator?
The bag includes two adjustable straps. Loosen the straps and wrap around the top rail of the rollator. Tighten the straps for a secure fit that minimizes swinging and sagging.
4. How much weight will the bag hold?
The bag is durably designed to hold up to ten pounds.
5. Can I attach this bag to the side of a hospital bed?
Because of the adjustable fastener straps, the rollator bag may be attached to the side rail of a hospital bed.
Vive Rollator Bag Reviews