Features of Vasyli Hoke Supination Control Orthotic
- Vasyli orthotics has a high arch profile and equinus compensation that ensure close contact for the rigid Pes Cavus foot
- Deep heel cup and lateral forefoot post help in controlling supination and stabilizing the foot
- These foot care orthotic insoles for supination are made primarily of ethyl vinyl acetate (EVA), a microcellular foam used extensively in quality sports footwear
- Foot that is excessively supinated transmits shock to the ankle, knee, and hip and lacks the mobility to adapt to uneven surface
- Vasyli orthotic helps relieve pain, whether in the heel, knee, or back
- Designed for men's and women's boots
- By utilizing a tri-planar (three-dimensional) perspective, insoles for supination normalize foot biomechanics
- Note: For Medical Professionals Only
Anatomical Considerations Related to Supination Insole
A supinator has a more complex foot type, frequently with a combination of tri-planar alignment issues like:
- Forefoot Equinus:
- In the Sagittal Plane, a forefoot equinus is frequently accompanied by a plantar flexed 1st ray
- Results in premature loading of the forefoot
- Forefoot Valgus:
- In the Frontal Plane, the forefoot valgus is accompanied by plantar flexed (PF) 1st ray
- May lead to supination
- Forefoot Adductus:
- In the Transverse Plane, forefoot adducts are accompanied by a prominent fifth metatarsal base
- Forefoot adducts increase the prominence of the base of the 5th ray
When to use Vasyli Hoke Supination Insoles
Vasyli Hoke Orthopedic Insole provides lasting relief for many chronic complaints such as:
- Flexible Flat Feet
- Bunions & Hammer Toes
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Corns & Callous
- Ball of Foot Pain
- Shin Pain
- Heel Pain
- Low Back Pain
Compatible Shoe Type with Supination Orthotic
- Men Casuals
- Women Casuals
- Custom Fit Shoes
- Football Boots
- Work Boots
What is Pes Cavus?
Pes cavus is a human foot type whose sole is distinctly hollow while weight-bearing. It means, there is a fixed plantar flexion of the foot. In medical terminology, it is also known as high arch, high instep, talipes cavus, cavoid foot, and supinated foot type. Pes cavus orthotics help to a great extent.
What to buy with Vasyli Hoke Insoles
How to use Supination Control Orthotic?
- It might take around a few days for your feet to get used to orthotics for supination
- If any discomfort occurs, remove them for one or two hours, then wear them again
- Continue to do so until comfortable
- If any discomfort continues, consult your physician
How to clean Vasyli Orthotic Insoles for Supination?
- Simply wipe the cover of the pes cavus insoles with a damp cloth
- In the unlikely event of odor build-up, the custom orthotic can be wiped with an antibacterial solution
How does Vasyli Hoke Orthotic Insoles Supination help in different Chronic Instability?
- VASYLI Custom realigns the foot, reducing the stretch (traction) forces on the Planter Fascia – taking away this common cause of heel pain.
- VASYLI Custom aligns the metatarsal shafts using an inbuilt 5mm met raise. Balancing the weight distribution over the five (5) metatarsal bones helps remove excess weight & friction, which commonly causes the callous and burning sensation.
- VASYLI Custom helps align the body posture by controlling the feet, reducing internal rotation of the legs and forward pelvic tilt, therefore easing lower back pains.
- By realigning the lower limb and preventing the feet from rolling over, VASYLI Custom reduces internal rotation of the leg and takes away this common cause of knee pain.
- Wherever possible, remove any existing insole from the footwear of the patient
- Position Supination Control Orthotic base up on a heat-resistant surface
- Apply heat in a waving motion into the rear foot over the thermal indicator and STC areas. The heating temperature should be approximately 200°F
- You have reached a molding temperature when the Thermal Indicator and STC lettering disappear
- Put the orthotic into footwear. With the patient in the sitting position, fit the shoe
Note: Patient should wear socks for the fitting procedure. Fitting is done one shoe at a time
- Place the patient into STJ neutral via the Talo-Navicular technique. Support the position gained while the patient stands with his weight distributed evenly on both feet
- Important: By tightly holding the tibia before and during standing, maintain the STJ neutral position throughout weight-bearing
- Cup the heel, mold along the medial arch profile and push down into the forefoot
- Have the patient sit, remove the shoe, take out the orthotic, and allow it to cool. Repeat the process for the opposite foot
Vasyli Hoke Supination Control Orthotic User Manual
Vasyli Hoke Supination Control Orthotic FAQs
Vasyli Hoke Supination Orthotics Specifications
||Men's Shoe Size
||Women's Shoe Size
||3.5" - 5"
||4.5" - 6"
||5.5" - 7"
||6.5" - 8"
||7.5" - 9"
||8.5" - 10"
||9.5" - 11"
||10.5" - 12"
||11.5" - 13"
Supination Insole Reviews