Premium Lite Walker Features
Free Accessories Included
Backrest Support - Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker Lite walking aid. Backrest may be left permanently on the walker or removed when not in use
Personal Item Bag - Accessible polyester bag with fold-over top carries and conveniently stores personal items. It can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes.
Beverage Holder - Must-have drink holder attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to the water bottle.
Luxury Item Bag - Elegant design item bag which has style, sturdy cloth material with side pockets and zippered top which provides accessible private storage for user's personal items.
Motion Activated Lights - For extra assistance navigating the home, motion lights will ensure they are always safe and able to see.
Removable Armrest Comfort Pads - Removable and washable comfort pads attached to existing padded armrest supports for added comfort on long walks.
UPWalker Premium Lite Standing Walker Features
Adjustable Height Armrests
Ergonomic Lockable Brakes
Comfortable Fabric Seat
Sturdy Foldable Frame
Why choose UPWalker Upright Walker Premium Lite?
- The UPWalker Premium Lite includes all of the benefits of the original UPWalker and has many new premium features
- Designed to maneuver in tighter spaces and for users who might be challenged by heavier standup walking aids
- Softer and Larger 10" wheels in the front and 8" wheels in the back for a smoother ride that is easier to go over bumps on floors for improved stability and still compact/small
- Increases mobility and independence for the elderly and mobility challenged
- Can be removed from the box, adjusted to personal desire, and used immediately
- Physical therapists often encourage the use of the UPWalker rolling walker when assisted mobility is needed
- Fits easily in the trunk or back seat of most cars
- The sturdy frame is made from aluminum alloy and other quality materials including composite plastic and polyurethane
- Enables users to stand upright and look ahead with better support, greater dignity, and confidence to remain more active
How is UPWalker Premium Lite better than a traditional walker/rollator?
|| Enables users to stand upright with improved posture and dignity
|Unstable/Fear of Falling
||Many users feel safer, more stable and more secure
|Painful Aches and Pain
||May reduce pain in the back, lower limb joints, hands, and wrists
|Lack of Independence
||Allows users to be more active and walk farther with less effort
UPWalker vs Imitations
UPWalker is designed from the ground up to be a safer upright posture walker. Unlike imitation rollators with upright arms simply stuck into their existing rollator frame, the Upright walker for seniors offers an advanced, patented design for increased stability, comfort, and user benefit. Compared to imitation products, the original UPwalker upright walker was designed and backed by an established mobility company in the United States to be safer and more stable than imitations. You get what you pay for, and no upwalker premium lite price is too high for safeguarding you and your loved ones. In addition to its stability and safety design features, the UPWalker also includes features designed for user comfort and ease of use. Unlike imitation products that come in multiple pieces that need to be assembled, the standup walker comes conveniently pre-assembled so it is ready to use the moment you get it.
Balanced Center of Gravity Design
Designed to position the user mass in the center of the unit, front to back, and side to side with user weight directed downward inside the wheels, thereby stabilizing the user when walking or standing. Patented design features of the UPWalker increase stability by positioning the user’s weight inside the wheels instead of on top of the wheels, reducing fall risk. Imitation products position the user mass toward the front of the unit, with hands close to the front wheels creating a forward tip over the hazard.
ISO Certification for Indoor/Outdoor Use
Due in part to its unique design, the innovative UPWalker is the only upright walker to receive ISO 11199-3:2005 Certification for both indoor and outdoor use. This certification is awarded according to stringent tests for the stability of walking aids with horizontal arm supports. Independent testing of impostures demonstrates a tip-over risk.
What to buy with Upright Mobility Walker
Along with the above free accessories you can also buy the following optional accessories:
- UPWalker Flashlight Tail Light
- UPWalker Smartphone Holder
- UPWalker Cane/Umbrella Holder
How to use UPWalker Premium Lite Standing Walker?
Opening the UPWalker Premium Lite Upright Walker with Seat
- Place the UPWalker Premium Lite on all four wheels on a level floor.
- Standing behind the unit, hold each sit-to-stand assist handle and move outward in opposite directions to open the frame.
- Complete the process by pushing downward on the seat until the seat rails sit securely on the frame.
Using the UPWalker Mobility Walker
- To sit on the seat, set the parking brakes with the UP Walker Lite positioned on a level surface.
- Sit with legs facing the rear using the sit-to-stand handles for assistance and the backrest for support.
- You may sit with the armrests in either a raised or lowered position depending on your preference.
- To stand up from the UPWalker Premium Lite, bend forward to where your nose is over your toes and push down (not backward) on the sit-to-stand assist handles.
- Use the sit-to-stand handles as well when rising up from a chair into the UPWalker.
- Always have the parking brake engaged when sitting down or standing up from or into the UPWalker.
Folding and Transporting UPWalker for seniors
- Folding your UPWalker Premium Lite for storage or transport: Lower the armrests to the lowest setting.
- Lift the seat up by the gray seat lift handle and allow the upwalker to fold in.
- Do not lean on or put weight on the seat, armrest, or frame while attempting to close the UPWalker Lite.
- Stand the UPWalker on all four wheels to roll or stow.
- Removal of the personal item bag and backrest before folding is optional.
- Luxury personal item bag must be removed.
UPWalker Standing Walker FAQ
1. How much does the Up-Walker Premium Lite weigh?
The weight of Upright Upwalker Premium Lite is 18.5 pounds.
2. What does Upright Mobility Walker include?
The UPWalker Lite comes with a beverage holder, a personal item bag, backrest support for sitting, motion activated lights, premium item bag, and removable armrest comfort pads.
3. Is the UPWalker standing walker require any assembly?
No, this Stand up walker comes fully assembled. You can follow a step-by-step user guide to remove it from the box, adjust it to your desire, and use it immediately.
4. Is the UPWalker Premium Lite covered by Medicare?
The UPWalker upright walker is sold as a cash-pay product. You would need to check with your insurance provider to pursue reimbursement.
5. Does my Flexible Spending or HSA account cover this?
We accept FSA and HSA cards, but it is recommended to consult with the plan administrator to determine the coverage. Medically necessary items are typically covered under FSA and HSA.
The frame of the UPWalker Lite is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under NORMAL use, for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser when purchased from LifeWalker Mobility Products or an authorized LifeWalker Mobility Products dealer. Accessories and non-durable components such as wheels, brakes, seat, handgrips, and armrests, which are susceptible to normal wear and tear and subject to periodic replacement, are warrantied for six (6) months.