Unisom SleepGels Nighttime Sleep Aid Features
- Fall asleep faster, wake up less, and feel refreshed in the morning
- Non-habit-forming sleep aid tablet
- #1 doctor recommended OTC sleep-aid brand
- Provides relief from occasional sleeplessness
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg: A non-habit-forming antihistamine. It blocks the effects of histamine in the body, making you sleepy.
blue 1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, propylene glycol, sorbitol, titanium dioxide, water
Frequently Bought Together
How to take Unisom Sleep Gels?
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Take one SleepGel capsule with a glass of water about 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Do not crush, break, or chew the capsule. Swallow it whole.
- Store SleepGels in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis glaucoma trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- When using this product
- Stop using and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. What is Unisom SleepGels used for?
Unisom SleepGels should be used for the treatment of occasional insomnia, which is characterized by difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. SleepGels can be used to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer, so you can wake up feeling refreshed and energized.
2. How long does it take to work?
Unisom sleeping aid gel tablet takes about 30 minutes to start working. It is recommended that you take SleepGels about 30 minutes before bedtime to ensure that you are able to fall asleep quickly.
3. What are the side effects of these SleepGels?
Common side effects include drowsiness, dizziness, dry mouth, blurred vision, and difficulty urinating. If you experience any serious side effects such as confusion, hallucinations, or difficulty breathing, you should seek medical attention immediately.