Features of Uni-Patch Reusable Electrodes
- Feature multiple applications from 10 to 15 days
- Self-adhering and reusable stimulating electrode
- Durable tricot covers to help extend electrode life
- Highly conductive carbon film for even current distribution
- Tinted double-coated storage liner simplifies removal and storage
- Both sides are gel friendly so that electrodes can be stored on either side
- Flexible, durable, and highly conductive pigtail wire strands designed for multiple uses
- A quick, moderately aggressive tack for firm yet gentle electrode-to-skin contact for multiple applications
Benefits of Uni Patch Stimulating Electrodes
- Increases muscular blood flow
- Reduces muscular pain
- Improves psychological recovery
- Strengthens muscles
- Heals injuries
What to buy with Uni Patch Electrodes
FAQs About Uni Patch Reusable Stimulating Electrodes
What is Electropathy used for?
Electrotherapy is generally used to address chronic pain and chronic fatigue as well as: Diabetic nerve pain. Fibromyalgia. Migraine headaches. It reduces body pain.
What is TENS?
TENS is an abbreviation for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation. It is a type of therapy physiotherapists use to aid in pain relief. Physios most commonly incorporate a TENS machines into a personalised treatment plan for one of three main reasons; to block pain signals, to relieve tension or to stimulate a muscle that isn't responding to messages from the brain.
What is NMES?
NMES is also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. The impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes on the skin over the muscles to be stimulated.
What is FES?
Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) is a treatment method in which low level electrical impulses are applied to nerves or muscles to improve or restore muscle function in people with spinal cord injuries.