Triumph Escape Mini Rollator Features
Triumph Rollator Escape Mini User Manual
- Adjustable backrest ,Large padded seat for added comfort Easy to apply brakes Lightweight aluminum construction.
- Curb climber Easy to navigate with 6” wheels.
- Available folding shopping bag.
- Triumph Rollator design makes it easier to lift into the trunk of a car and, as an added benefit, it also stands when folded for easy storage.
- This innovative braking system also has no cables to catch on objects or get in your way.
What to buy with Triumph Rollators?
How to Install Escape Mini Rollator?
Phillips screwdriver required The Triumph Mobility
Escape Mini rollator consists of the following parts.
- Walker frame with brake.
- Backstrap & 2 screws and nuts.
2. Install the brake handles Walker
- Should be in the unfolded position before beginning. While holding the ‘RED’ release lever in the open position, slide the brake handle into the frame. Rectangular slots on the brake handle tube should be facing inwards. Set the desired handle height, and close the ‘RED’ release lever.
The release lever should ‘click’ when locked into the closed position. Note:
If brake handles are inserted with the rectangular slots facing outwards, you will be unable to set the handle height, as the ‘RED’ release lever will not close, and the brake will not function.
3. Install the backstrap -
Slide backstrap into the backrest connector. The padded side of the backstrap should face the inside of the walker where it will meet the user’s back while seated. Secure the backstrap into position by inserting the screw and nut. The nut should be positioned into the hexagon shape hole on the inside of the backrest connector. Tighten securely using a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Install shopping bag
- Fix the shopping bag into the brackets located under the seat of rollator
at the front. Loop the strap (velcro) around the frame and insert into wire tab. Firmly secure the velcro strap.
How to use Triumph Escape Mobility Rollator?Unfold the Escape Mini
To unfold walker. Pull handles apart, and push down on the seat to lock into place. Adjust the Handle height
Pull the ‘RED’ release lever in the open position. Set the desired handle height, and close the ‘RED’ release lever. The release lever should ‘click’ when locked into the closed position. The bottom edge of the rectangular slot will line up with the top edge of the frame. To determine the correct handle handle height of your walker. Stand straight up with your hands on the handgrips, your arms should be slightly bent 20 - 30 degrees at your elbows. Using the Brakes
Pull up on brake handle to slow down or to release the parking brake. Push down on brake handle to lock the brake into PARK. To adjust the brake tension, if the hand brake is too loose, loosen the locking nut, and turn the adjustment screw counter clockwise. If the hand brake is too tight, loosen the locking nut, and turn the adjustment screw clockwise. Walking with the walker
Stand up as straight as possible, and walk with the walker close to your body. Keep your feet centred. Do not push the walker away from your body, as this will cause you to bend your back, and could cause a fall. To sit on the Walker
The brakes are in the locked position, and the walker cannot move. Using the handles for stability carefully turn around. Gently touch the back of your legs on the edge of the seat, and sit down. Ensure both feet make contact with the ground while seated. DO NOT STOP ON SLOPED SURFACES!
Precautions to take while using Triumph Mini Rollator
- Do not use the walker to carry heavy objects.
- Do not push the walker when someone is sitting on the seat.
- Walker must be fully unfolded when being used as a walking aid.
- Always check the brakes are working before using.
- Do not sit on walker and push yourself around using your feet to propel.
- Do not stand on the seat.
- Parking brake must be applied before sitting. Phillips screwdriver required
- Do not use on stairs or escalators.
- Exercise caution when walking on sloped surfaces.
- Do not hang objects from the backstrap.
- Do not use if the walker is not functioning properly.
- The weight capacity of the walker is 275Ib / 125kg.
- The weight capacity of the shopping bag is 11Ib / 5kg.
- When storing your walker, do not store other items on top of your walker.
How to Clean Triumph Rollator?
- Clean the walker using mild soap and water.
- Wipe dry.
- Keep wheels clean.
- Check screws and handle height adjustments are tight.
- If your walker is not working properly, discontinue use, and contact your dealer for service.