ErecAid Esteem Battery Operated Penis Pump Features
- Restores sexual function in 9 out of 10 impotent men
- It provides a 90+% effective, non-surgical alternative for any man with erectile dysfunction
- External vacuum systems are a simple and practical way of managing impotence
- No trauma or potential complications of a surgical procedure
- Totally reversible nature makes it ideal for short, intermittent or long-term use
- The Osbon technique of negative pressure and tension is easy to understand and apply
Why choose Osbon ErecAid Esteem Battery Operated ED Pump?
- A treatment recommended by doctors:
The ErecAid Esteem External Vacuum Therapy System restores sexual function in 9 out of 10 impotent men. Non-invasive and low-cost vacuum therapy, coupled with its "relatively high probability of desirable outcome", makes it the ideal therapy for treating erectile dysfunction. ErecAid External Vacuum Therapy System causes penile rigidity that can be maintained for up to thirty minutes.
- Best accepted treatment for impotence because it:
- is completely safe
- provides immediate results
- requires no surgery
- is drug-free
- has no serious side effects
- is easy to use
- is affordable and often covered by Medicare and private insurance
- Try esteem to discover:
- new combined pump and cylinder for one-hand operation
- new sleek, angled shape for a better, more comfortable grip
- new contoured cylinder with finger grooves for easy transfer of tension ring
- exclusive Easy Action ring applicator for one-touch placement of ring on the cylinder
Erecaid Esteem Automatic Impotence Pump Includes
- Battery operated pump handle and cylinder
- 4 different size rings
- 1 ring loader
- 1 five ounce tube of osbon personal lubricant
- 1 instruction DVD
- User guide
- 3 AA batteries
ErecAid Vacuum Therapy System Components
What to buy with Automatic Penis Pumps?
How to use Osbon Erecaid Esteem Battery Operated Pump?
How to assemble ErecAid Esteem Vacuum Therapy System?
Start with the insert in the smaller end of the cylinder, as packaged. The insert narrows the inside of the cylinder and keeps scrotal tissue from being drawn in while you create your erection. If your erection presses uncomfortably against the inside of the insert, remove the insert and use the cylinder without it.
Attach the oval end of the pump to the large oval end of the cylinder by pressing them firmly together. Be sure to keep the cylinder’s label face up and in line with the Power Button.
Now your ErecAid System is fully assembled, and you are ready to learn how to use the System
How to load batteries in ErecAid Esteem Erection Device?
The battery compartment door is located on the back of the pump. Remove the door by pressing firmly and sliding it towards the vacuum release button
Load the batteries to match the diagram inside the compartment. The System operates on three (3) AA-size batteries. Slide the battery compartment door back in place.
How to create Erection using Osbon ErecAid Esteem Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
Apply Osbon Personal Lubricant to the following:
- Two inches inside the open end of the cylinder.
- The rim of the cylinder which meets the body to form the vacuum seal.
- The entire head of the penis..
Applying lubricant properly will help you achieve the best erection possible.
It is recommended that you stand for this step(the System can also be used when you are sitting or lying down).
Place the lubricated penis inside the cylinder with the label on the cylinder facing up. With one hand, hold the cylinder at a downward 45° angle with the open end snugly against the body.
- Press the power button on the pump to remove th eair from the cylinder
- If you have any discomfort, stop the pump and press the vacuum-release button.
- Usually, the penis will lifts lightly from the floor of the cylinder when the erection is complete
- This process may take a few minutes. If your erection begins to press uncomfortably against the inside of the insert, remove the insert and start over without it
How to keep Erection-Battery Operated Impotence Pump?
Slide the tension rings from the cylinder to the base of your erect penis, one at a time. Keep the cylinder snug to the body while sliding off the rings.
Press the green vacuum-release button and remove the cylinder. Set the cylinder aside during sexual activity. The penis will remain erect until you remove the tension rings.Do not leave the tension rings on your penis longer than 30 minutes.
How to apply Erecaid Tension Bands by Timm Osbon
Loading Tension Rings with your Index Fingers or Thumbs
- Place the cylinder between your legs so the ErecAid labeling on the cylinder Is facing you. Hold the tension ring so the U-notch is facing away from you, and your index fingers or thumbs are on the inside of the ring. Do not pull the outer loops.
- While using Index Fingers: Place the U-notch on the lip of the cylinder farthest away from you. Use your thumbs as leverage on the cylinder to stretch the tension ring over the lip of the cylinder with your index fingers, starting from bottom of the cylinder up.
- While using Thumb: Place the pressure point side of the ring on the lip of the cylinder closest to you. Use your index fingers as leverage on the cylinder to stretch the tension ring over the lip of the cylinder with your thumbs, starting from the top of the cylinder down.
- The tension ring should now be wound the lip of the cylinder. If you need to add an additional ring to the cylinder, slide the first ring 1/4" towards the pump to allow space for the additional ring. The ring with the lowest tension should always be positioned on the cylinder first. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 to position the second, higher tension ring.
How to load a Tention Ring using the easy-action Ring Loader?
- Remove the pump and the Insert from the cylinder. Place the cylinder on a towel on a flat surface with the large end of the cylinder face down. The towel will keep the cylinder from slipping.
- Separate the Easy-Action Ring Loader by holding the base of the cone in your hand and then pushing the button on the top of the cap.
- Place the base of the ring loader cone in the small open end of the cylinder. Twist the cone so that the white dot on top of the cone lines up with the cylinder groove opposite the cylinder label. Lubricate the entire cone surface with Osbont Personal Lubricant.
- Place the tension ring on the cone, making sure to align the U-notch on the tension nng with the white dot on the cone.
- Place the cap back on the cone and tension ring, lining up the cross bars of the underside of the cap with the slots on the top of the cone.
- Quickly and firmly press straight down on the cap of the ring loader with one hand while holding the cylinder in an upright position on the towel with your other hand to help stabilize it.
- The tension ring should now be transferred to the cylinder in the correct position. If you need to add an additional ring to the cylinder, slide the first ring 1/4" towards the pump end of the cylinder to allow space for the additional ring. The ring with the lowest tension should Sways be loaded first. Repeat Steps 2 through 6 to load the second, higher tension ring.
- After you have loaded the tension ring(s), remove the ring applicator from the cylinder and replace the insert. Place the pump back on to the cylinder. You are now ready to create an erection with the ErecAl& Esteem System.
How to maintain an Erection?
With the tension ring loaded on your cylinder, follow the four steps you've learned already to create an erection using the System on pages 10 and 11. Remember to use Osbon Personal Lubricant and to place the cylinder over your penis ensuring the U-notch of the tension ring is to the bottom of the penis and the pressure points are to the top.
If you are not sure if the ring is positioned correctly, remove the ring from the cylinder and repeat the ring loading steps.
- Slide the tension ring(s) from the cylinder to the base of your erect penis. one at a time. Keep the cylinder snug to the body while sliding off the ring(s). Many men find It easiest to slide the ring off by holding one side of the ring against the body while tipping the pump away from the body in the opposite direction, being sure not to break the vacuum seal. If you are using two tension rings, the ring with the highest tension should be closest to your body.
- Remove the cylinder by tipping the pump away from the body, breaking the vacuum seal or by pushing the green vacuum release button to remove the cylinder. The penis will remain erect until you remove the tension ring(s). Do not leave the tension ring(s) on your penis longer than 30 minutes. Leaving the rings) on too long may damage your penis by keeping blood from flowing into it.
An erection achieved with the System will remain rigid until you remove the tension ring(s). Most men are able to continue intercourse after ejaculation/ orgasm, if desired.
It is not uncommon for semen to not flow through at point of climax. The pressure of the tension ring(s) sometimes interferes with ejaculation. This is not harmful and does not affect climax. Instead, your semen may flow out when you remove the tension ring(s). Tension rings are not a means of contraception.
How to remove the Tension Rings?
Remove the tension ring(s) after sexual activity. Lying down will help the blood flow into the body faster. Remember do not keep the ring(s) on your penis for longer than 30 minutes.
- Apply a small amount of lubricant in front of the ring and on the penis.
- Grasp the loops and pull gently outward, away from the penis. Hold the loops outward for at least 10 seconds or until the penis loses some firmness.
- Slowly pull the ring(s) forward and off your penis.
For more information on Osbon ErecAid operation please check out Osbon ErecAid Esteem User Manual
Osbon EreAid Tension Ring Size Chart
|Ring Tension Chart
||One large standard-tension ring (beige-A)
||One large high-tension ring (pink-B)
||One medium standard-tension ring (beige-C)
||One medium high-tension ring (pink-D)
||One medium standard-tension (beige-C) and
One large standard-tension ring (beige-A)
||One medium high-tension (pink-D) and
One large high-tension ring (pink-B)
||One medium high-tension (pink-D) and
Maximum Tension One medium standard-tension ring (beige-C)
Osbon Erecaide Warranty
5 Year Limited Warranty