TheraBand Dynamic Band Features
- Each band includes a visual resistance indicator that helps improve patient technique and track progression.
- Made from a highly durable, natural latex rubber, these resistance bands are built to withstand your most intense workouts and routines.
- Designed to safely add resistance without heavy weights
- Designed for multiple use including: speed and agility training, increased resistance, weight training, jumping, plyometrics, flexibility exercises, stretching, and general conditioning.
- Each band measures 41" in length and 0.25" in thickness, complete with safety instructions and recommended exercise chart
- Ideal for in-clinic or at-home physical therapy, the high resistance band helps strengthen torn ligaments or muscles.
What to buy with Theraband Exercise Loop
TheraBand High Resistance Band Use
TheraBand High Resistance Bands are designed to improve your sports performance, elevate your fitness and increase your strength. TheraBand High Resistance Bands are durable and provide a convenient and portable way to build upper and lower body strength. Available in four progressive resistance levels, TheraBand High Resistance Bands are ideal solutions for improving flexibility, injury rehabilitation, and full body workouts.
TheraBand High Resistance Bands Instructions
- Before starting each exercise, be sure the band is securely attached to your hands/feet. Verify secure attachment to any accessories. If attaching the band, ensure it is securely anchored to a sturdy object.
- Do not use the band in any way that may cause it to snap towards the head and cause injury to the eyes. Wear eye protection.
- Perform exercises without the product until you are comfortable. Then begin exercises with the product.
- Never use this product to lift a person, or any other object, above the ground or to support your own body weight.
- Always observe the attachment point throughout the exercise. Any resistance band can break or slip from its anchoring point during use. It may strike your body or cause you to fall, which could cause serious injuries.
- Do not let go of the TheraBand resistance product if it is under tension. Do not allow the band to snap back.
- Do not over-stretch the product (more than 3 times its length at rest).
- Perform all exercises in a slow, controlled manner. At no time should you feel “out of control”. Take control of the product rather than letting it control you.
- With standing exercises, body alignment is critical. Maintain your balance at all times. Maintain proper posture & stance during exercises.
- Prior to use, always ensure a safe and secure grip on end of band.
- As with any exercise program, muscle soreness may be experienced over the first few days. If pain persists more than several days, consult your Health Care Professional.
- Breathe evenly while performing these exercises. Exhale during the more difficult phase of the repetition and do not hold your breath at any time.
- Stop exercising if you have dizziness, trouble breathing, increased pain or begin to feel sick. Contact your healthcare provider immediately.
- Do not exercise while experiencing pain.
- This product is not a toy.
- Do not snap TheraBand products towards anyone’s face or body.
- TheraBand products should not be chewed or ingested.
Specifications of TheraBand Heavy Duty Resistance Band