Benefits Of Phase Change Cooling
- Provides cooling comfort
- Heat stress protection in high-temperature environments.
- Commonly used in extreme heat under work gear, costumes, and other apparel.
- Phase Change Material releases long-lasting, temperature-specific (58 degrees F, 14 degrees C), cooling relief.
- Non-toxic and Non-flammable
- Durable and Reusable
- Lighter than water
- Does not produce condensation.
How To Use Coolpax Phase Change Cooling Inserts?
- Simply place in a freezer until solid or Submerge inserts in ice water for up to 45 minutes
- Place inserts to garment pockets
- Wear comfortably
- Repeat steps as needed
What is Coolpax?
CoolPax is made of Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling technology. It uses a non-toxic carbon-based liquid that freezes at 58F/14°C and remains at that temperature for 2-3 hours.Science Behind CoolPax
A Phase Change Material (PCM) is a substance with a high heat of fusion which, melts and solidifies at a certain temperature, is capable of storing and releasing large amounts of energy. Heat is absorbed or released when the material changes from solid to liquid and vice versa; thus, PCMs are classified as Latent Heat Storage (LHS) units.