Features Of Coolpax Phase Change Hydration Cooling Vests
- Keep its wearers cool and refreshed during summertime activities
- Nontoxic, Nonflammable and Noncombustible
- Sealed within high-strength polyurethane containers to provide users with a safe and convenient alternative to traditional cooling methods.
- Hook-and-loop design
- Front-side zipper closure
- 70-ounce built-in water reservoir to keep users hydrated while hiking, jogging, or engaging in other outdoor exercises.
What Is CoolPax?
CoolPax is made of Phase Change Material (PCM) cooling technology. It uses a non-toxic carbon-based liquid that freezes at 58F/14°C and remains at that temperature for 2-3 hours. Simply place CoolPax inserts in freezer or ice water for 35/40 minutes and insert into garment pockets.
Science Behind CoolPax-
A Phase Change Material (PCM) is a substance with a high heat of fusion which, melts and solidifies at a certain temperature, and is capable of storing and releasing large amounts of energy. Heat is absorbed or released when the material changes from solid to liquid and vice versa; thus, PCMs are classified as Latent Heat Storage (LHS) units.
||36" - 46"
||40" - 50"
||46" - 56"
||100" - 175"
||175" - 250"
||250" - 300"
||15" - 21""
||17" - 23""
||21" - 27""