Features of Etac Swedish Cutting Board
- Board aids people with only one hand or limited dexterity or hand and arm strength
- The ball on the handle is easy to grip for vise placement and securing
- Vice holds food in place for peeling or slicing or bowls for mixing
- Spikes are stainless steel for a strong sturdy hold while slicing
- Rubber feet keep the board from shifting or sliding
- Clean with simple dish soap and water
- Includes stainless steel reversible spikes, vise, and suction feet
- It can be used to slice and grate food or hold mixing and salad bowls while stirring
- The clamp adjusts to grip containers as wide as 9-1/2 inches
- Rubber suction feet hold the board securely to countertops or tables. 12" x 11" (30 x 28cm). 15 lbs.
- The removable insert with spikes can be flipped upside down, leaving the cutting board smooth.
Who should use it?
People with the following health conditions will benefit from the use of a one-handed chopping board:
Frequently Bought Together
What are the uses of this one-handed cutting board?
Etac Swedish Cutting Board is designed for people with limited hand use so that they can easily perform cooking activities even with single-hand use. With this board, you can perform tasks such as grating, cutting, whisking, and peeling. It has jaws to hold the bowls and also has small plates with spikes to keep the fruit or vegetable in a secure state. You can perform various cooking tasks with this Swedish cutting board:
- The jaws hold the bowl to prevent it from moving and allow for easy stirring and mixing
- It can also hold the grater, and you can easily grate the food items
- The spikes hold the food item for easy peeling
- You can also cut a loaf of bread by securing it between the jaws
This is what our customers say about this product!
4.5-Star Rating Product!
- Holds the cans that have tabs so I can open them easily with my tab puller
- Love the spiked section that holds veggies for slicing and chopping
- Love the way it makes life in the kitchen so much easier with only the use of one hand
- Prepping foods has never been so easy till I received this tool
Etac One Handed Cutting Board Reviews