Superfeet Black Premium Insoles Features
- Closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot for long-lasting comfort
- Superfeet inserts keep their shape, delivering support & comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- Accommodating heel cup to help stabilize and support the foot
- The signature Superfeet shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- The base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer
What to buy with Superfeet Shoe Inserts
Superfeet Black DMP Inserts cleaning instructions
Handwash with mild soap and lukewarm water Use an old toothbrush with soft bristles if needed. Rinse well, remove excess water with a soft towel and allow to air dry, but not near a heat source. Do not machine wash or dry.
How to trim Superfeet Black Shoe Inserts?
Remove the original insole from your shoes. Put the original shoe insole on top of the new insole. Line up and trace the insole using a pen. Trim your new insole. Be sure the insole is trimmed correctly. Insert the trimmed shoe insole in your shoes.
Superfeet Black Premium Insoles FAQ's
Size Chart for Superfeet Black Insoles
||Women 4.5 - 6/ Kids 2.5 - 4
||Women 6.5 - 8/ Men 5.5 - 7
||Women 8.5 - 10/ Men 7.5 - 9
||Women 10.5 - 12/ Men 9.5 - 11
||Women 12.5 - 14/ Men 11.5 - 13
||Men 13.5 - 15
Superfeet Black Premium Orthotic Insoles Warranty
Limited 60 days warranty