Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Hyperbaric Chamber Features
- Grand Dive Pro Hyperbaric Chamber 46" in diameter mild hyperbaric chambers
- GDPro is uniquely designed with a large spacious entrance
- Opening is large enough to add a stretcher for easy access
- Double-sided circumferential zippers for ease of entry and exit (can be operated from the inside or the outside of the chamber)
- External PVC frame is furniture-grade
- Plenty of room for 2-3 people or to exercise inside the chamber
- Comes with redundant compressors (2) for added safety
- Easy to use
- Spacious and roomy
- Light and bright
- Weighs approximately 55 pounds
- Double vent system for safely achieving a maximum of 4.4 PSI
- One auxiliary valve
- Two large viewing windows
- Elevated platform
- High-efficiency electric air pumps with patented sound suppression and in-line air filtration
- Unique design
Why is Grand Drive Pro HBOT used?
Hyperbaric medicine offers extra oxygen in the blood throughout the body that helps fight bacteria and stimulates growth factors and stem cells for quicker healing. Medical professionals may suggest hyperbaric oxygen therapy to a person with one or more of the following conditions:
- Severe anemia
- Arterial gas embolism, i.e., air bubbles in blood vessels
- Crush syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Traumatic brain injury
- Decompression sickness
- Radiation injury
What to buy with Grand Dive Pro Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chamber
8 quick steps to easily set up the Grand Drive Pro Oxygen Chamber
- Lay the deflated chamber out of the floor with the open flap facing to the front.
- Connect compressors
- Close both zippers
- Inflate chamber
- Build a frame around the inflated chamber and connect velcro straps
- Deflate chamber
- Add mat
- Ready to go
How to operate The Grand Dive Pro?
- First, connect the compressors to the back of the chamber. You will notice a quick connection at the end of each compressor hose. Simply click it onto the white fill valve.
- Check to ensure the red relief valve is shut by lining up the dots.
- There are two zippers that circle the entire end of the chamber. These zippers are dual-triggered and can be opened and closed from inside or outside the chamber.
- It is important that the inside zipper is totally closed into the dock.
- Be sure that the zipper pull is tucked under the red arrow and pulled closed all the way.
- Pictured is the right and wrong way to close the inside zipper.
- You will now need to close both zippers to inflate the chamber.
- Once the zippers are completely closed, plug the compressors into the electrical wall outlet.
- Make sure the red knob is completely closed.
- The chamber will inflate.
- After the chamber is pressured, you can unplug the compressors so that you can build the frame.
What to wear and bring into the chamber?
- You may wear any clothing in the chamber; however, comfortable and soft clothing is typically used. Do not wear shoes inside the chamber.
- Feel free to bring food, drinks, books, personal computers, DVD players, or any other form of entertainment into the chamber. It may also be helpful to have your cell phone with you. We ask that you refrain from bringing in sharp objects such as forks or knives.
What happens during the treatment with Summit To Sea Chamber?
As the chamber begins to inflate, you may notice added pressure on the ears. This feeling indicates the need to equalize the pressure. The pressure feeling is similar to that of landing in an airplane. This pressure is relieved through the Eustachian tube.
Methods for relieving the pressure from Dive Pro Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber
- The first, is the Valsavla maneuver. Pinch your nose, close your mouth and try gently blowing out your nose. Repeat every time you begin to feel that pressure Drinking water
- Yawning or opening your mouth wide will also help.
- Lastly, chewing gum may help relieve this pressure.
- If these suggestions do not resolve the ear pressure, open the red relief knob until the feeling of pressure is gone. Then close the red knob to continue to pressurize the chamber. The red relief knob will allow you to control the speed of pressurization to aid in equalizing the pressure on your ears.
Summit to Sea Grand Dive Pro Warranty
Two year warranty
Summit to Sea Oxygen Chamber Reviews