- StrechCordz Stretch and Mobility Strap consists of a dual stretch strap that is comprised of one strap of nylon webbing connected to a stretch elastic strap
- Comes with six loop placements throughout
- Not interchangeable
- Usage Guide
- Use and Care:
Read all instructions carefully before using products.
- Always check for possible wear on the tubing/bungie before each exercise session. If the product has cracks, tears or other damage, discontinue use of that tubing/bungie product and replace it. There is no safe way to repair a tubing or bungie product.
- Keep tubing/bungie away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing/bungie when it is under tension.
- Allow for adequate space allowance when exercising near others.
- Never stretch the tubing/bungie beyond the recommended length. Overstretching may cause breakage.
- Avoid using tubing/bungie on abrasive or rough surfaces.
- Natural latex rubber used in our tubing products is sensitive to the ozone and UV light. Store properly to prolong the life of the tubing.
- If a chalky texture develops on the tubing, a rubber treatment, such as Armorall will bring back a shiny black surface and help to protect the surface from further degradation.
- If tubing is used in chlorine or salt water, rinse the tube with tap water after each use and hang to dry out of UV light.
- This product is not to be used as toys, nor should children use this products unless supervised by an adult.
Strechcords are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase under intended usage