What to buy with Snap-N-Save Transfer Bench?
Snap-N-Save Sliding Tub-Mount Transfer Bench Features
- Heavy duty
- Space-saving design
- Seats are larger than most for added comfort and safety
- This bench is also ideal for helping caregivers
- Adjustable height to fit user and bathtub clearance
- Comes with safety belt strap
- No tools necessary for assembly
- This bench can be assembled to face either the right or the left (with the side panel with handlebar installed on either the right or left side of the bench)
- Also Available Sold Separately
- Snap-N-Save Single Armrest for 77-Series
- Snap-N-Save Extension Leg For Transfer Benches
How to use Snap-N-Save Sliding Transfer Bench?
- Take the leg frame with the handlebar, and lay it flat on the ground.
- Determine which direction you want the seat to face in your bathtub. The leg frame with the handlebar will be the side that goes inside the bathtub.
- There are two sliding rails: one rail has 4 brass push buttons (front rail), and the other rail has 2 brass push buttons (rear rail).
- If you prefer to sit facing left (if looking at the tub from outside), take the rail with 4 push buttons (front rail), and insert it into tube X (or insert it into tube Y if you want to sit facing right). The push buttons should be facing outwards. (NOTE: the smaller push buttons are for the sliding rail locking mechanisms). Make sure the larger button snaps firmly into the leg frame.
- Insert the other sliding rail (rear) into the other side of the leg frame, making sure the button snaps firmly into place.
- Take the seat with the attached sliding rings, and align the sliding rings with the rails, so that the locking side of the seat (the side with the red tabs) is on the same rail as the 4 brass push buttons (front rail). Insert both sliding rails into the sliding rings under the seat. Push in the push buttons to slide the seat easily onto the rails.
- Take the tub clamp, and insert the sliding rails into it. Make sure the brass buttons snap firmly into place.
- Take the 2 legs, and insert them into the leg frames. Set the bench height by using the same button-hole location for each leg. Make sure the buttons snap firmly into place. For your safety, adjust the rubber tips on the legs by turning them outward for maximum floor contact.
- Take the backrest, and press the two brass push buttons on the frame of the backrest. Insert the backrest into the tubes underneath the seat, and push it in until the brass push buttons snap firmly into place.
- Set the bench into your bathtub, placing the leg frame with the handlebar inside the bathtub and the tub clamp on the bathtub side-wall. Attach the tub clamp to the bathtub side-wall and securely fasten the tub clamp to the side-wall using the turn-knob.
- Make sure the sliding rails and seat are level by adjusting the legs (using the same button-hole location for each leg).
Tips For Care and Use
- Safety Belt: For added security and stability, adjust the safety belt around the users lap.
- Locking Mechanism: Lock the seat into place by making sure the slide ring snaps firmly onto the brass push button at the end of the sliding rail. Release the locking mechanism by pressing down on the red tab of the locked slide ring.
- Swivel Seat: Press down on the red tab located under the center of the seat’s front edge to turn the swivel seat, and rotate the seat slightly. Once the seat starts to swivel, release the red tab. The swivel seat locks every 90 degrees.
- Sliding Rails: If the seat is not sliding as smooth as you would like, it is recommend spraying WD40 along the sliding rails.
- Rubber Tips: Be sure the rubber tips are turned outward for maximum floor contact and stability.
- Cleaning: Rinse off the seat area with water after each use to prevent dirt, soap scum, and mineral deposits from forming which could block the push button areas.
Note: If any push button does not completely snap into place, or if you feel the bench is not secure, please do not use the bench, and notify your authorized dealer immediately.
Snap-N-Save Transfer Bench With Swivel Seat And Back Specifications
||17.75" x 14.75"
||5" above tub wall
|Required Height Clearance
||13-17.5" (inside tub depth)
||23" or wider tub required
|Tub Wall Width
||2.75" - 5.75;
|Inside Tub Width (at Bottom)
|Inside Tub Width (at Top)
|Tub Wall Height (inside)
||13" - 17.5"
Snap-N-Save Tub-Mount Transfer Bench Warranty
1 year for parts from the date of purchase.
Tub-Mount Transfer Bench Reviews