EZ - Access Bed Shampoo Basin Features
- It is comfortable and convenient
- An assistant can quickly shampoo and rinse patients hair, without awkward bending over and unsafe lifting
- Conventional drain hose efficiently removes soap suds and water from the basin
- 8" deep double-tube design prevents splashing and spilling
- 30" long drain hose
- Lightweight and compact for convenient storage
- Comes with a conventional drain hose
- Made of heavy-duty vinyl
What to buy with EZ-Shampoo Inflatable Basin?
How to use EZ shampoo hair washing basin?
- Inflate the Basin and pillow by mouth or with air pump (not included).
- Place Basin under client’s head.
- Place end of drain hose into wastewater container.
- The wastewater container must be placed lower than the Basin in order for the gravity fed system to work. A drain plug in the bottom of the Basin is provided for your convenience.
- Using water supply or pitcher of warm water, shampoo hair and rinse, then towel dry as usual.
- EZ-SHAMPOO Hair Washing Basin
- Water supply or pitcher of warm water
- Wastewater collection container
How To Clean Ez-Access Inflatable Basin?
- Towel dry the rinsed out sink, deflate and fold up for prompt storage in a space as small as a folded towel
EZ-Access Shampoo Inflatable Basin FAQ
What is the best method for inflating the basin?
To inflate the basin, we recommend blowing it up just like a beach ball, by mouth. But, you can use a foot pump like you would to inflate an air mattress.
How do you drain it?
The basin comes with a 30” hose for draining into a sink or bathtub.
How do you prevent spills?
The basin features a double-tube design that helps prevent spills and splashes.
Is there something in the basin that cushions/supports the head?
Yes, there is an inflatable pillow within the basin. This must be inflated separately and in addition to the basin.
Can this be used with a portable shower?
Yes, the basin can be used in conjunction with a portable shower such as our EZ-SHOWER Bedside Shower.