Features of Toe Spreaders
- Kills up to 99.9% of bacteria and fungus
- Aligns big toe to help reduce pain
- Effective on bunions and overlapping toes
- Separates toes to relieve pressure and friction
- Used as an inter-digital wedge for bunion deformity, overlapping toes, or toe drift
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- Made in USA
What to buy with Gel Toe Spreaders
Who Can Benefit from the Toe Spreaders?
The Silipos Gel Antibacterial Toe Spreaders are suitable for:
The insoles work as a wedge to correct bunion deformity and overlapping toes, ensuring that there is sufficient space between the toes for comfort. The Gel Toe Spreaders conform to and comfortably fit between the toes. Gel Toe Spreaders relieve pressure and friction.
FAQs on Gel Toe Spreaders
1. How long does it take for toe spreaders to work?
The time period varies based on how often and how long they are worn and how quickly the toes of the individual response to them. Most individuals will notice wider spaces between their toes after about four weeks when worn for several hours every other day.
2. How long should I wear my toe spreaders?
You should wear the toe separators for only about 10 minutes at a time at first. Then, you can gradually lengthen the amount of wearing time. Most customers find that an hour of wearing time per day will impact their tendon and muscle flexibility. Other people choose only to wear toe separators overnight.
3. Can toe spreaders prevent bunions?
Although toe separators can help prevent overlapping toes, there is no evidence to suggest that they will cure your bunions or provide any long-term correction for misaligned toes. They may provide short-term relief, but unfortunately, the effects will not last, and they certainly will not get rid of your bunions.
4. Do bunions ever stop growing?
Once you have a bunion, it won't go away unless you have surgery. Prevent it from getting larger by taking good care of your feet and wearing the right shoes.