What does ShowerBuddy TubBuddy Over Bath Transfer System with Tilt include?
- Optional neck rest assembly includes:
- Neckrest height adjustment tube
- Neckrest attachment
- Neckrest sleeves
- Neck rest handle
ShowerBuddy TubBuddy Shower Chair with Tilt Features
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- 5" Locking castors
- TubBuddy shower chair can be positioned over a commode
- Bathtub buddy is excellent for semi-dependent persons
- Bath buddy shower chair eliminates the requirement to lift the patient's feet over the bathtub
- Height adjustable:
- Lowest height: 24.8"
- Highest height: 28"
Benefits of ShowerBuddy Shower Chair
- Double locking struts on tilt
- Transfers into raised shower and level shower
- Double safety brakes
- Lap and chest belts
- Foldaway and removable arms
- Foldaway and removable footrest
- Tool less assembly
- Non corrosion construction
What to buy with ShowerBuddy TubBuddy Shower Chair with Tilt
Rolling Base (w x D)
19.3 x 33
Rolling Base w/ Footrests (W x D)
19.3 x 43.3
Outer Armrest Width
Inner Armrest Width
Width Inside Main Legs
Back Rest Height From Cushion
Toilet Height Clearance (maximum)
Standard Bridge Length
Seat Cushion WxD
17.7 x 16.5
Seat Cushion Height from Floor
Seat Cushion Opening W x D
6.8 x 13
Tub Base (at top) W x D
19" x 13
Tub Base (at bottom of legs) W x D
13.2 x 29"
Tub Base (side stabilizers)
2 Year Limited Warranty
Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Transfer Systems and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products except those listed in the Warranty Exclusion below:
- Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
- Damage caused by failure to adhere to the Owners Manual
- Damage from improper installation, use or repair
- Brake line that operates the handbrake / tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
- Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support / adjustment
- Seat cushions and arm rests
- The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered
- The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 350lbs (160kg)
- The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the Owners Manual
- The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddys written consent - This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.
- If your unit requires warranty service, please contact the dealer from which you purchased the Showerbuddy unit.
- If you do not receive satisfactory dealer service, contact Showerbuddy at the address below.
- Do not return the unit to Showerbuddy without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service.
- A defective unit must be shipped to Showerbuddy within 14 days of issuance of a Return Authorization Number by Customer Service. SB2T TubBuddy + Tilt
- Showerbuddys sole responsibility is to repair or replace, at our discretion, the covered components of the unit. This is the exclusive remedy for consequential or incidental damages.
- Upon pre-approval, Showerbuddy may provide exchange services for Warranty returns. Under this program, a refurbished Showerbuddy unit may be shipped after the return of the defective unit. The exchange unit may contain used parts that meet Showerbuddy quality standards. This program is provided at the sole discretion of Showerbuddy. The original warranty term will not be extended due to such a unit exchange and a return unit will become the property of Showerbuddy