Servox Digital XL Speech Aid Features
- Servox digital speech aid offers significantly extended battery performance
- Provides more freedom and flexibility due to already included rechargeable batteries, a universal travel adapter and a high-quality belt pouch
- Combines technologies proven since 1958 with the state-of-the-art components and first class raw materials
- Titanium housing
- Servox digital speech aid buttons can be set for various volumes and pitches enabling individual setting
- Rocker switch for individual volume adjustment
Servox Digital XL Electro Larynx Benefits
- Optimization of the battery performance: Rechargeable batteries leads to the 50%*- increase in battery life compared to the previous model. The standard AAA-batteries create new form of freedom and flexibility.
- Smart charging management: The new high-end charger of Servox Digital XL is easy to handle and has an integrated USB-Out port to charge external devices simultaneously with the batteries.
- Easy travelling in focus: The travel adapter included in the set guarantees easy and fast recharging of the unit in nearly every country in the world. The high quality materials and easy operation make it a reliable companion during your travels.
- Individuality with sound frequency and quality: The Servox Digital XL speech aid offers the possibility to adjust and save a variety of individual settings. A more advanced fine-tuning of the sound parameters can be done with the help of the software.
- Variability of the sound nuances: The two screw caps of Servox Digital XL offer additional customization of the sound nuances. With the hard and soft screw cap you will find the right tone.
Servox Digital XL Electro Larynx Speech Aid Includes
- Oral tubes with an adapter
- A screw cap :soft tone"
- A carrying strap with replacement strap protection
- A belt pouch
- 8 AAA rechargeable batteries
- A 110V charger
- A travel adapter
- 2 battery holders
- Instruction manual
What to buy with Servox Digital XL
How does Servox Digital XL Speech Aid work?
The Servox speech device impersonates the functioning of the larynx to imitate regular speech. The servox digital speech aid is placed directly on the neck, under the chin, when you want to speak. When you push a button on the unit, the electrolarynx produces a vibration that is transmitted through the skin to the throat, which creates speech sounds.
Two year warranty