Sealed Ice Polar Ice CPM Knee Wrap Features
- Polar Ice will help to reduce muscle strains and swelling
- Control pain and promote healing when used according to physician’s instructions following surgery, injury or during rehabilitation
- Use post-surgically, during rehabilitation and following physical activity
- Effective to provide pain relief for bruises, sprains or injuries requiring cold therapy
- Polar Ice delivers the benefits of cryotherapy with compression for soft tissue trauma
- Designed and manufactured in a facility that utilizes geothermal energy for heat and air conditioning
- Packaging 100%recyclable and sourced responsibly from recycled pulp
- Ice pack insert is made with materials that are Bisphenol A free
- Color: Blue/Green
What to buy with Ice Knee Wrap?
How to apply Ice CPM Knee Wrap?
- Apply Polar Ice Cold Therapy Support over surgical dressing or injured body area immediately following surgery, strain, or injury, securing with hook and loop for proper fit.
- For initial application, wear ice therapy wrap for up to 45 minutes over soft dressing or lightweight cloth. If applied directly to skin, Polar Ice Cold Therapy Support should be worn about 20 minutes.
- Reapply Polar Ice Cold Therapy support at 20-30 minute intervals during first 24-48 hours. Refreezing period is approximately one hour
For Hospital Patients
- Polar Ice Cold Therapy Support should be applied immediately following surgery to reduce pain and swelling.
- Continue to apply until dressing is removed.
- Following removal of dressing, apply Polar Ice Cold Therapy Support as needed.
How to care for Polar Ice Knee Wrap?
Freezing: Place Polar Ice Cold Therapy Support and Ice Pack (if applicable) in freezer 1 ½ to 2 hours. Optimum freezer temperature is 0º to 15º F (-18º to -10º C).
Maintenance: Hand wash and air dry fabric wrap without ice inserts, where applicable. Polar Ice may be stored indefinitely in the freezer for immediate availability. For shorter duration cold therapy, the unit may also be refrigerated. For transporting to athletic events, a cooler with ice maintains the frozen units. This product intended for single patient use.
Warning: Cold therapy may cause frostbite if used improperly. Discontinue use and call your physician if skin becomes discolored or fails to regain normal color within 20 minutes following use.
BrownMed 30102 Ice CPM Knee Wrap Reviews