Tumble Forms 2 Floor Sitter Features
- Useful when working with the cerebral palsy child who lacks proper sitting balance or head and mouth control
- Integral abductor maintains hip abduction and proper alignment of femurs
- Shoulder harness allows 4 inches vertical adjustment of the shoulder straps to accommodate children of different heights
- 45-degree hip positioning strap and quick release H-belt maintains the correct position of child
- Contoured interior features a 90-degree seat-to-back relationship which provides correct postural seating
- Velcro brand hook and loop system holds the Tumble Forms Seat securely in place and allows instant adjustability
- Sides of the Floor Sitter Chair are curved forward to prevent scapular and shoulder retraction and provide comfortable lateral support to the head, trunk, thighs and hips
- Tumble Forms 2 Deluxe Floor Sitter was developed originally for feeding
- Product weight: 15 lbs.
What to buy with Tumble Form Sitter
Why use Tumble Forms Floor Sitter?
- Durable, portable, lightweight, provides firm, yet soft support to suit all types of positioning needs
- Constructed from high-density soft foam with a special flexible coating that makes the Tumble Forms Feeder Seat and Tumble Forms Wedge attractive, easy to wash and maintain
- Seamless coverings are washable, non-toxic, urine, odor and stain-resistant
- Can be used in a chair, in a stroller, on the floor, on parents lap or as an alternative to a wheelchair or stander
- Tumble Form Feeder Seat provides comfort and secure positioning during meals and other activities
- Can be used for any short term activity at home, clinic or school, like feeding, learning, or resting
- Small and medium sizes come with updated anti-thrust seats for increased pelvic stability
- Make sure the pelvis is planted firmly in the back of the seat and secured by strapping, as a firmly planted pelvis is the foundation of successful seating
- No complicated adjustments are required for basic seating and positioning
- Accommodate infants through adolescents
- Encourages peer interaction
- Easy to get children in and out
- Feeder Seat Positioner and Floor Sitter Wedge can be ordered separately to mix and match colors
Where to use Tumble Forms Deluxe Floor Sitter?
Tumble Forms 2 Deluxe Floor Sitter positions the child for attention span activities for use with all forms of therapy:
- One-to-one communication, including speech therapy
- Practice feeding techniques
- Jaw control exercises
- Oral exercising
- Communication boards
- Grasping and reaching exercises
An asymmetric child can be held symmetrically if placed in the seat with hips flexed at 90 degrees and strapped in position. Recline the seat to appropriate angle until the best degree of relaxed control is observed. Although an initial recline of as much as 130 degrees may be helpful, decrease the recline angle back up to 95 or 100 degrees as progress is observed.
Adapted to Home Use:
The child can also be positioned for home activities. Simply prop the Tumble Forms Feeder Seat safely against the Floor Sitter Block.
- One-to-one games
- Observing siblings play
- Watching mother in kitchen
- Watching TV
Tumble Form Specifications
||Small Feeder Seat
||Medium Feeder Seat
||Large Feeder Seat
||X-Large Feeder Seat
||Up to 36"
||Up to 48"
||Up to 60"
||Up to 72"