Features of Rolyan Bed Wedge
- Foam wedge provides gentle support to elevate the upper body or legs, or to use as a trunk stabilizer for side-lying position
- Sleeping aid is most beneficial for positioning patients who have difficulty breathing when lying flat
- Designed to relieve neck and back pain, acid reflux, snoring, allergies and other respiratory issues
- Hand washable vinyl cover included, the porous foam wedge can be easily wiped clean for multiple uses
- Measuring 24” x 24” in size
What to buy with Positioning Wedges
How do you use a Foam Bed Wedge?
- Place the short, wide end of your wedge pillow on your mattress with the long, flat side against your wall or headboard.
- You'll be able to sit up straight, reclining slightly, at the most ergonomic angle for watching TV or curling up with your favorite book or magazine.
Who should use a Wedge Pillow?
- Those with poor circulation
- Sleepers with back, neck, or shoulder pain
- People with acid reflux
- Sleepers who snore
- Pregnant women
- Side sleepers
- Back sleepers
- Those who like to sit up in bed
FAQs About Rolyan Positioning Wedges
Are bed wedges good for you?
Back sleepers and side sleepers alike have found wedge pillows to be beneficial, as these pillows can help relieve pressure on the lower back, neck, and shoulders. Wedge pillows are often recommended for pregnant women to provide additional support and pressure relief.
Can sleeping on a wedge hurt your back?
Wedge pillows should be used independently and placed directly on your mattress. Using a second pillow over or under your wedge pillow can throw your spine out of alignment and ultimately leads to discomfort. Your head may slip off your pillows if the stack is unstable.
What is the benefit of a wedge?
A wedge makes work easier by increasing the force applied to the object, although it applies the force over a shorter distance. This gives the wedge a mechanical advantage greater than 1.