Roll-A-Ramp 36-Inch Modular Ramp Features
- One long ramp or multiple shorter ramps
- Adjustable Support Stands
- Quick Release Pins
- Loop End Handrails
- Platform w/handrails
- Support Stands for ramps 11′ and longer (placed at 6′-7′ increments)
- Easy set up and take down – or leave in place
- Rolls up and is always portable
- Lightweight yet extremely sturdy and durable
- Can be configured as multiple ramps in one
- 10-year unlimited warranty on ramp
- Place at least the first two sections of Roll-A-Ramp on the top step and it is ready for use.
- Roll-A-Ramps unique design makes itideal for threshold, without the need for any added accessories.
- Roll-A-Ramp can easily be used to bridge gaps.
- With our Seg-mount, Roll-A-Ramp can be placed flush with the top step so you can close a door with the ramp in place.
Splitting/Joining Ramp Sections withOptional Quick Release Pins
- Align the two sections in the same way as the rest of the ramp so the holes are aligned.
- Insert the quick release pin into the hole in the section, ensuring the pin goes through both ramp sections.
- Insert the cotter pin attached to the end of the wire, push through the hole in the end of the quick release pin, until it fits securely around the body of the quick release pin
Adding or Removing Ramp Sections
Use the 3/16” Hex Allen Wrench and a 1/2” wrench or the wrench provided.Align ramp sections - insert bolt through hole - tighten with Allen Wrench andwrench provided or a 1/2” socket.
Note: Do NOT fully tighten nut to be able to roll up.
How Long Of A Ramp Should User Buy?
Generally Recommended Slope Angles
- 4.8-degree - This is Americans With Disabilities Act compliant
- 7-degree - Manual wheelchair users who are independent or who have an attendant with limited strength
- 10-degree - Manual wheelchairs with a reasonably strong attendant
- 12-degree - Power wheelchairs or scooters and manual chairs with a strong attendant
- 15-degree - Restricted space, unoccupied loading/unloading
Determining Ramp Length
Measure total rise (how many inches from lower level to upper level) and divide by the slope.
- 4.8-degree - Rise distance divided by 1
- 7-degree - Rise distance divided by 1.5
- 10-degree - Rise distance divided by 2
- 12-degree - Rise distance divided by 2.4
- 15-degree - Rise distance divided by 3
- Example - For a desired slope of 7 degrees with a rise of 12″ (1 foot), 12/1.5 = 8 foot ramp
Roll-A-Ramp 30-Inch Aluminum Modular Ramp is commonly used in following places
- Homes / Apartments
- Temporary ramp