Rhino Rocket Nasal Packing Features
- Patented applicator:
- Protects foam from moisture prior to insertions
- Aids in placement and insertion
- Minimizes blood containment concerns
- 30 seconds to insert
- When in contact with moisture, foam absorbs and swells to six times its compressed diameter
- String attached for retention and easy removal
- Eight sizes to treat pediatric to posterior bleeds
- Dimensions listed are for hydrated state and in insertion position (Length x Width x Height)
Width: Slimline 1cm or Wideline 1.5cm
||Length x Height
||3cm x 2cm
||5cm x 2cm
||8cm x 2cm
||10cm x 2cm
What to buy with Rhino Rocket Insertion
Frequently Asked Questions
How long should Rhino Rocket stay in?
Reinflate to ensure proper pressure (if necessary) and tape to patient's cheek away from the upper lip. Removal should occur 24-72 hours after treatment.
Does nasal packing removal hurt?
After the surgery the removal of the nasal packings in terms of the patient is a painful and scary process.
What happens after nasal packing removal?
After the nasal packing is removed, it is not unusual to get a little nosebleed. If so pinch the soft part of your nose for 5 minutes, while keeping your head elevated. The bleeding almost always stops. Later on, and usually four times a day for two weeks you need to irrigate your nose with tap water.