How to use InnoSpire Replacement Air Filters?
- Innospire Air Filters are disposable
- For best performance check the Replacement Filters regularly and replace whenever they appear dirty, discolored or wet
- Each filter lasts for up to 30 days, environment conditions can affect the replacement schedule
Precautions to take While using Innospire Air Filters
- Never operate the device without the Replacement Air Filter
- Never wash or reuse the Air Filter, and replace immediately if it gets wet or clogged
What to buy with Respironics Innospire Nebulizer System Replacement Filters
InnoSpire Nebulizer Replacement Filters Supports
FAQs About Respironics InnoSpire Replacement Filters
When should one change the air filter in the nebulizer?
It is recommended to replace the filter once it appears dirty or discolored.
How to change the filter in the nebulizer?
Remove the filter cap from the nebulizer machine; a penny may be required. Remove the filter with your hand or another filter-removing instrument designed by the manufacturer. Remove the old filter and discard it; do not wash it! Close the filter cap and insert a new filter.
What is the use of a filter on a nebulizer?
Nebulizer filters filter and clean the air that passes through the machine, eliminating unwanted particles from the air. If the filter clogs after continuous use, the nebulizer's performance and your nebulizer treatment will become inefficient.
Respironics 1102088 Replacement Filters Reviews