Aluminum Reacher Grabber with Magnetic Tip Features
- Magnetic Tip: Allows for easy retrieval of metallic objects. The magnetic reacher provides a secure grip, enabling the user to pick up items such as keys, coins, or small metal objects without bending or stretching
- Comfortable Grip Handle: Designed with a comfortable grip handle, ensuring a secure and ergonomic hold while using the device. The handle is often shaped like a trigger, allowing users to control the opening and closing of the reacher jaws with ease
- Precise and Secure Grasping: The reacher jaws are designed to provide a precise and secure grip on objects. This feature allows for the effective grasping of various items, including those with irregular shapes or smooth surfaces
- Versatile Use: Versatile reacher grabber tool that assists individuals in performing a range of tasks, such as retrieving dropped objects, reaching for items in high or low areas, or picking up litter
- Portable and Easy to Store: The reacher's lightweight and compact design makes it highly portable and easy to store when not in use. This feature ensures convenience both at home and while traveling
Wide 3-inch jaw opening includes durable tips for a secure grip
It contains a magnetic end and rubberized jaws to grasp and hold small objects of various materials
Slip-resistant ergonomic contoured handle feels extremely comfortable in your hand
When to use this reacher?
A reacher grabber is used in case of:
- Limited range of motion
- Difficulties experienced while dressing up
- After a surgery
What are the uses of a reacher grabber?
- Getting dressed
- Doing laundry
- Picking up trash
- Reaching into cabinets
Frequently Bought Together
How to use this Aluminum Reacher?
- Users can easily use the handle's trigger to pick up an object in spots that are difficult to reach
- Simply apply light to moderate pressure on the trigger to clamp the jaw down on the desired object.
- The easy-to-hold, textured handle provides a comfortable and reliable grip giving users confidence when operating the reacher and grab tool.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of "sight" or raised tip on the reacher?
The Aluminum Reacher With Magnetic Tip has a raised tip that is the screw on it. It helps in grabbing various objects like keys or objects with a ring.
2. What is the weight capacity of this aluminum reacher grabber tool?
These aluminum grabbers can handle up to 5 pounds.
3. How long is this aluminum reacher?
This aluminum reacher with a magnetic tip comes in two lengths, 26" long and 32" long.
Here is what our customers have to say about this product!
5-Star Rating Product!
- This aluminum reacher is everything I had hoped for. Very lightweight but effective.
- This reacher is great for heavy objects. The trigger is made for two fingers which gives you more strength, you can pick up a full can of coke while most other reachers cannot.
- They are lightweight and do not squeeze your fingers when squeezing the handle to pick something up. I have others that are uncomfortable to use because of that.
- I use my reacher for everything from putting on my clothes & shoes to picking things up off the floor. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without it. I would suggest these to everyone.
- I use these to help get dressed and many other things great price
- The aluminum grabber is literally a lifesaver.
- I've had several reachers for years, but this one is by far the best. It even picks up tiny leaves and shelled pumpkin seeds!
- It's not for the handicapped only. Seamstresses buy them to retrieve pins from the floor, gardeners use them for picking up pine cones and limbs, and cooks use them to reach high shelves. I, personally, have caught four snakes safely with mine. So many uses! I highly recommend this particular one -- great gifts, too.
- This is the third hand we all need, but better. It has a magnetic tip at the end, and extends your grasp by a minimum of 21". This is not one of those cheap suction cup reachers. This is a quality, precision reacher that can pick up a dime.
Aluminum Reacher With Magnetic Tip Dimensions
|| Jaw Length
|| 26 inches
|| 3 inches
|| 32 inches
|| 3 inches
Aluminum Reacher Grabber Tool Reviews