ProSource NoCarb Liquid Protein Supplement Features
- Clinically proven in a double-blind, peer-reviewed, published study to raise albumin levels in hemodialysis patients
- One 30-mL serving of protein contains 15 grams of protein and 100 percent of all essential and non-essential amino acids
- Collagen and whey protein isolate blend
- Low volume – 30 mL serving
- Sugar-free liquid protein
- Appropriate for these diets:
- Lactose-Free, Gluten Free, Low Residue, Low Carbohydrate, Low Fat, Low Sodium, Fluid Restricted
- Can be used orally or through a feeding tube. Mixes easily in all liquids and moist foods
- Not recommended to be added directly to the enteral formula
- Caloric Distribution (% of kcal):
- Protein: 100%
- Carbohydrate: 0%
- Fat: 0%
- Protein Source:
- Hydrolyzed collagen
- Whey protein isolate
- Complete protein with 100% indispensable amino acids
- Allergen: Milk
- Shelf Life: 18 months, shelf stable
- Kcal/mL: 2.0
- Do not refrigerate. Discard three months after opening
- Not a sole source of nutrition.
- A Medical Food: Use under medical supervision
NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE
Ingredients (Neutral Flavor)
Water, Protein (from collagen hydrolyzate and whey isolate), Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid, Tartaric Acid, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (preservatives), Sucralose. Contains Milk.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take ProSource Liquid Protein?
Oral: 1 dose (30 mL) can be taken directly or mixed with hot or cold foods and beverages.
- Dilute 1 packet with 30 mL of water.
- Administer slowly via syringe.
- Flush with 30 mL of water before and after administration.
- Do not mix with tube feeding formula.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is ProSource liquid protein used for?
Prosource NoCarb Liquid Protein is a nutritional supplement that is typically used to meet the needs of people who are nutritionally at risk for protein malnutrition or protein deficiency including dialysis patients and diabetics.
2. Can I drink ProSource?
ProSource Liquid neutral can be administered with a tube feed, or added directly to a patient's meal, drink, or sip feed
3. How much protein does it contain?
It provides 15 grams of complete protein.
ProSource NoCarb Supplement Reviews