Features of SlenderFit Fashion Orthotic Inserts
- Built-in metatarsal cushioning with VCT technologies
- Heat and friction reducing, top anti-microbial fabric
- Ultra-thin tapered design
- Natural grip on the underside
- Unique “S” shaped shell incorporates an arch support and heel cradle
- Materials used:
- VCT variable cushioning technology
- Micro-cellular urethane foam, Black
- Polypropylene “S”-shaped semi-rigid support shell, Black
- Metatarsal cushion, Blue
When to use Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Insoles?
These are ideal for the people suffering from:
- Metatarsal (ball of foot) pain
- Heel pain
- Arch Discomfort
- Aching Feet
- Lower leg pain
- Lower back pain
Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Orthotic Insoles User Guide
Where can Powerstep Slenderfit Fashion Insoles be used?
It can be used in women's fashion shoes, i.e.,
- High heels
Why do you choose Powerstep Orthotic Insoles?
Powerstep has been providing the best high-quality orthotic insoles for shoes and heels since 1992. The defining feature of any PowerStep orthotic is the unique arch shape. It offers reliable support paired with superior comfort, and the PowerStep arch was designed by a podiatrist to create an affordable solution for people suffering from plantar fasciitis, overpronation, and other painful foot conditions. It's all about arches.
Unsupported Foot: Tends to roll inward. The arch flattens, stretching the tissues while bones misalign.
Foot with Powerstep: Provides foot posture and support to correct bone alignment and prevent pain.
Unsupported Foot: PowerStep has been awarded the APMA Seal of Acceptance for manufacturing products that promote healthy feet.
How to use Powerstep Insole with Arch Support
Wearing/Fitting Directions of SlenderFit Orthotic Insoles for Heels
- Insert the Powerstep Orthotic into the shoe
- Ensure it is placed against the back of the shoe
- Don't remove the shoe's existing insole
- If required, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support and then wear full time
- It can be easily moved from one pair of shoes to the next
Three Care Instructions for Powerstep Insole
- Spot clean with mild detergent
- Do not immerse in water
- Air dry only
- Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations.
- Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort, or swelling.
What to buy with SlenderFit Orthotic Insoles?
FAQ's of Powerstep Orthotic Inserts
- How do I know which PowerStep product I need?
PowerStep products should be selected based on your activity level, foot condition, shoe type, and the amount of cushioning and support you need. The majority of our insoles use the same polypropylene arch support shape but vary by cushion thickness, arch strength (most are moderate support), or additional feature:
- Length – Full length provides full cushion from heel to toe and is ideal for athletic and casual shoes with more room. Remove the shoe’s factory insole before inserting your PowerStep insole. Our ¾ length insoles are better for tighter-fitting shoes with less room.
- Met Pad – Met pads rest behind the ball of the foot to help spread and cushion the metatarsal heads to help alleviate pain from the bones/nerves rubbing together (Morton's neuroma). Met pads can be built into the insole (Pinnacle Plus) or added separately.
- Heel Post – Individuals with collapsed ankles or moderate to severe pronation benefit from a medial heel post that gives additional lift and correction to the ankle. Most of our insoles are neutral heels with no heel post.
- Arch height – Most of our insoles have a neutral arch height which works for most people. We also have a Low Arch option for those with flat feet that cannot tolerate much support and a High Arch option for individuals with high or supinated feet.
- Arch strength – A firmer arch support is suitable for those needing more support and stability.
- When should I replace my insoles?
We recommend replacing your insoles when you begin to notice a decrease in comfort or support. Several factors affect the wear of the product, such as activity, usage, and foot structure, but under normal casual wear, your PowerSteps should last six months or longer. You can expect the product life to be significantly shorter if you wear the same pair daily or wear during a rigorous activity such as running. PowerStep insoles are designed using the highest quality cushioning foams and supportive materials possible, but even these high-quality materials will break down over time with extended wear and tear.
- Can I trim my insoles?
Because most of our styles are sized by full shoe sizes, our insoles offer a true-to-size fit without any trimming. However, should trimming be required, our products can be trimmed to fit as necessary. Use the factory insole/liner from your shoe as a template for trimming for the best fit.
- What are Archmolds heat-moldable insoles and what are the benefits?
Archmolds products can be heat-molded to offer a customized fit to your unique foot shape, giving full contact support for the foot. Archmolds insoles are ready to wear out of the box and don't have to be heated or trimmed to wear. With continued use, the Archmolds will form your foot structure naturally. Archmolds are available in 5 styles – the Maximum is the most cushioned for greatest comfort, and the Lean offers a low-profile design for those preferring a slimmer insole for running shoes, tighter-fitting shoes, skates, or ski boots.
- How do I heat-mold my Archmolds?
Archmolds insoles are ready to wear out of the box and don't have to be heated or trimmed to wear. With continued use, the Archmolds will form to your foot structure naturally in a couple of days. To heat-mold Archmolds:
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 225° F. If possible, loosen shoes before starting. Remove all padding from inside of shoes, such as factory inserts or insoles. Make sure to note the RIGHT or LEFT foot on the bottom of each insole. Test-fit the insole by positioning as far back towards the heel as possible. The insole can be trimmed for a better fit, using the shoes original insole as a guide.
- Heat one insole at a time. Place insole on the middle rack with temperature tab facing outward. Check the color of the temperature tab after 90 seconds. Remove the insole once the white tab turns black. If the white temperature tab hasn't turned black at this time, leaving the insole in the oven for an additional 15 seconds and check again. Check every 15 seconds until the temperature tab turns black. (May take up to 5 minutes). DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Quickly place Archmolds into a loosened shoe. While wearing socks, place the foot in a shoe. Stand on the insole with knees slightly bent for 1 minute to set. Molded insoles may require a break-in period to adjust to the insole. Archmolds can be remolded up to 5 times.
- What PowerSteps are recommended for Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the main conditions PowerStep products are recommended to treat. Our PowerStep insoles with polypropylene support shells are proven effective in clinical studies in reducing foot pain and increasing comfort. You can combine insoles with a Plantar Fasciitis support sock during the day and use the UltraStretch Night Sock for night or rest for optimal around-the-clock treatment of plantar fasciitis.