What Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer Includes?
- (1) Medication cup
- (1) USB charger plug
- (1) Mouthpiece and mask adapter
- (1) Travel pouch
Nephron Mesh Nebulizer Machine Features
Pocket Neb is a portable, rechargeable, vibrating mesh nebulizer that lets you live life on your schedule.
- Easy operation for administering for anyone 2 years and up
- 20 Minute auto-shut off ensures complete dosing
- 90 Minute maximum run-time allows multiple doses on a single charge
- Micro-pump design with 4,000 micro holes allows for 98% delivery of solution medications in two modes, on-demand and continuous operation, assuring a complete treatment
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery means no more dead batteries
- Lightweight design fits easily in a pocket or purse
- Silent delivery means the Pocket Neb can be used anywhere, anytime
- Size: 2.5 in x 3.125 in x 0.75 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Max run time: 90 minutes
- Included: USB charger plug
- LED-indicator lights: for power and low battery
- Dosing rate: 0.25 ml/min
- Particle Size: falls in the therapeutic range of 1-5 microns, measured by Spraytec laser diffraction, allowing more aerosol to enter the lungs
Why to choose Mesh Nebulizer Breathing Machine?
- Compliance: The Pocket Neb's small size and simple dosing means it is easy for anyone to comply with their treatment plan. Better compliance means fewer acute episodes. That means more peace of mind
- Control: The Pocket Neb's convenient features and aerosol delivery make it easier to manage your chronic respiratory symptoms on the schedule your doctor recommends— so you stay in control
- COVID Safe: Get the treatment you need with peace of mind. The Pocket Neb's aerosol delivery gives you easy access to essential treatment, and it won't increase your risk of spreading COVID-19
When to use Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer Machine
The Model, MVD-70 Pocket Neb electronic vibrating mesh nebulizer is designed to nebulize liquid medications for inhalation by a patient. The Pocket Neb may be used in adults or children 2 years of age and older. The Pocket Neb is a portable unit for use in and out of the home environment.
Nephron Pocket Neb Breathing Machine Components
What to buy with Mesh Nebulizers
Also Available Seperately:
How To Use Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer?
Operating the Pocket Neb Nebulizer Machine
- Remove the medication cup from the handset and open the medication cup cap. Insert medication as prescribed by a physician and close the medication cap. NOTE Medication alp holds a maximum of 6 mL of medication.
- Attach the medication cup to the handset by sliding the medication cup until it stops. Attach the mouthpiece or mask adapter to the medication cup.
- Press the On/Off button to start nebulization. Green power light will illuminate.
- NOTE: If On/ Off green LED and low battery red LED are blinking, the medication cup is not attached securely to the handset. Turn unit off and check medication cup attachment to the handset. NOTE: If the medication cup or mesh vapor disk is damaged, replace the medication cup.
- Slightly tilt the handset forward to assure that medication is in contact with the mesh vapor disk.
- NOTE: If medication is not in contact with the mesh vapor disk, the POCKET NEB will not operate properly.
- Place your lips lightly around the mouthpiece. If using a mask, position the mask lightly against the face.
- Start inhalation. Take treatment as directed by your physician or healthcare provider.
- To turn off the Pocket Neb manually press the ON/OFF button. The green power light will turn off.
- NOTE: Pocket Neb will turn off automatically after 20 minutes of operation. If additional treatment is necessary, press the On/Off button to continue the operation.
How to clean the Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer
- Always remove the medication cup from the handset before cleaning
- Always remove mouthpiece or mask and mask adapter from the medication cup before cleaning
- Open the medication cup cap and discard any remaining medication after each use.
- Fill medication cup with distilled water and close medication cup cap
- Replace medication cup onto handset and press On/Off button to operate Pocket Neb for 15 seconds. Press On/Off to stop cleaning
- Remove medication cup from handset. Open the medication cup cap and discard any remaining distilled water
- To clean handset, wipe handset with cloth dampened with distilled water. NOTE: Never place handset under running water. Never clean handset with alcohol, abrasive or any chemical cleaners
- Air dry medication cup and replace on handset. NOTE: The nebulizer machine comes with a mesh vapor disk cap to protect the mesh vapor disk when not in use. Place mesh vapor disk cap over the nozzle opening for the mesh vapor disk when pocket neb is not in use.
- Store pocked neb mesh nebulizer machine in carrying bag.
Nephron Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer FAQs
Nephron Pocket Neb Mesh Nebulizer User Manual
Nephron Neb Mesh Breathing Machine Specifications
||W63mm x D25mm x H76mm
|0.1mL - 6mL, 6mL Maximum
||0.25 mL/min minimum
||Up to 1.5 Hours if Used Continuously
||Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
|OC: 5°C (41°F) to 40°C (104°F),15% to 93% RH
The atmospheric pressure of 700 hPa to 1060 hPa
SC: -25°C (-13°F) to +70°C (158°F),15% to 93% RH
Neb Mesh Nebulizer Breathing Machine Warranty
1 year (Excluding Medication Cup and Mouthpiece)