Personal Medical C3 Male Incontinence Device Features
- Comfortable and discreet: The device is designed to be discreet and comfortable to wear, allowing individuals to go about their daily activities without worrying about urine leakage
- Adjustable fit: The device comes with adjustable straps or closures to ensure a secure and personalized fit for each individual
- Absorbent technology: Feature advanced absorbent materials to quickly and effectively absorb urine and keep the skin dry and comfortable
- Odor control: This have odor control mechanisms to minimize the risk of odor caused by urine leakage
- Easy to use: Easy to apply, remove, and dispose of, providing convenience for users. Incontinence Clamps are reasonably priced, so user can replace the device at regular interval
Note: This item is Non-Returnable
Frequently Bought Together
How to use C3 Incontinence Device?
- Unfasten the strap on a flat device and place your penis through the opening
- The foam side should face in and the strap should be on top
- Fold the clamp towards your body to close it around your penis (The hinges where the device sticks out should be away from the body and the section with the bump should be underneath your penis)
- Position the device an inch or so away from your body before tightening the strap
How to determine the right size?
The clamp comes in two sizes. Follow these instructions to determine the size that right for you -
- Use a flexible tape measure.
- Measure only a non-erect penis.
- For best results, conduct sizing when your body is at room temperature. For example, do not conduct the sizing immediately after a shower.
- Wrap the tape measure around your penis, one to two inches from the body. (Do not measure the length).
- When the tape measure is snug around your penis, read the number in inches. Do not pull tightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does one size fit all?
No, there are three sizes available. The regular size fits most men.
Q. Does C3 Incontinence Device restrict blood flow in the penis?
No, this device's unique shape is designed to stop just the flow of urine and does not affect the blood flow.
Q. How long does each C3 Clamp device last?
Don’t use a device for more than 6-7 days. After that, its unique shape starts to break down and it won’t work effectively.
Q. Can I clean or wash the Clamp?
No, If you wash it, the C3 Male Incontinence Device may not work effectively. You should discard the device and replace it when it becomes soiled, wet or damaged.
Q. How long can you wear a penile clamp?
It is recommended to release your C3 Penile Clip every 1 - 2 hours to allow urine to flow out. This is important in order to avoid urinary tract infections.