Benefits of C3 Incontinence Device
- C3 Male Incontinence Devices is effective for mild to moderate urine leakage
- Dignified solution, easily concealed
- Does not impede bloodflow
- More economical than absorbent products
- Compact and easy to conceal penile clamp
- Elastic strap holds the device in position, allowing the user to go about their daily routine without any concern about the C3 shifting
- Proper hygiene never has to be a concern either
- Disposable C3 Incontinence Clamps is reasonably priced, so user can replace the device at regular interval
Note: This item is Non-Returnable
What to buy with C3 Penile Clamp
How to use C3 Incontinence Device?
- Unfasten the strap on a flat device and place your penis through the opening
- The foam side should face in and the strap should be on top
- Fold the c3 incontinence clamp towards your body to close it around your penis (The hinges where the device sticks out should be away from the body and the section with the bump should be underneath your penis)
- Position the device an inch or so away from your body before tightening the strap
How to determine the right size of C3 Penile Clamp?
C3 incontinence clamp comes in two sizes. Follow these instructions to determine the size that right for you -
- Use a flexible tape measure.
- Measure only a non-erect penis.
- For best results, conduct sizing when your body is at room temperature. For example, do not conduct the sizing immediately after a shower.
- Wrap the tape measure around your penis, one to two inches from the body. (Do not measure the length).
- When the tape measure is snug around your penis, read the number in inches. Do not pull tightly.
C3 Male Incontinence Device FAQs
Q. Does one size fit all?
No, there are three sizes available. The regular size fits most men.
Q. Does C3 Incontinence Device restrict blood flow in the penis?
No, The C3 Male Urinary Incontinence Device's unique shape is designed to stop just the flow of urine and does not affect the blood flow.
Q. How long does each C3 Clamp device last?
Don’t use a device for more than 6-7 days. After that, its unique shape starts to break down and it won’t work effectively.
Q. Can I clean or wash the C3 Incontinence Clamp?
No, If you wash it, the C3 Male Incontinence Device may not work effectively. You should discard the device and replace it when it becomes soiled, wet or damaged.
Q. How long can you wear a penile clamp?
It is recommended to release your C3 Penile Clip every 1 - 2 hours to allow urine to flow out. This is important in order to avoid urinary tract infections.