Pari Bubbles The Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Features
- Flexible nebulizer mask material ensures that the molding of the shape fit the specific facial contours of the child
- Soft elastic strap ensures ease of placement and removal
- Optimizes inhalation of respirable particles to the lungs while dramatically reducing ocular deposition, resulting in safer treatments
- For single patient use (one person) only
- For use with PARI Nebulizers (not included)
- Age: 3+ Years
Pari Bubbles Pediatric Mask User Manual
What to buy with Pediatric Aerosol Mask
How to use Bubbles The Fish Mask?
With PARI Nebulizer:
Remove the mouthpiece from the nebulizer and ensure inspiratory valve cap is attached (Fig A). Then press mask firmly onto the nebulizer outlet (Fig B).
With Traditional "T" Nebulizer:
Attach elbow adapter to nebulizer, then attach mask firmly to the elbow piece (Fig C).
Pari Mask Elastic Strap:
Your mask includes an elastic strap that can be used for increased stability during treatments. If this is not needed, simply remove it from the mask and store it in a safe place.
How to clean Pari Aerosol Nebulizer Mask?
- Wash with warm water and liquid dish soap
- Rinse thoroughly then allow to dry on a clean, lint-free cloth and store
- Do not place mask in dishwasher or autoclave
Warnings: The enclosed elbow adapter should be used only with a “T” piece nebulizer and the Bubbles the Fish II pediatric aerosol mask. Do not use elbow adapter with a PARI nebulizer or any other masks
Pari 044F7248 Mask Reviews