Pari Bubbles The Fish II Pediatric Aerosol Mask Features
- Flexible nebulizer mask material ensures that the molding of the shape fits the specific facial contours of the child
- Soft elastic strap ensures ease of placement and removal
- Optimizes inhalation of respirable particles to the lungs while dramatically reducing ocular deposition, resulting in safer treatments
- Bubbles the Fish mask is for single-patient use (one person) only
- For use with PARI Nebulizers (not included)
- Age: 3+ Years
Pari Bubbles Pediatric Mask Instructions Manual
What to buy with Pediatric Aerosol Mask
How to use Bubbles The Fish Mask?
With PARI Nebulizer:
Remove the mouthpiece from the nebulizer and ensure the inspiratory valve cap is attached (Fig A). Then press the mask firmly onto the nebulizer outlet (Fig B).
With Traditional "T" Nebulizer:
Attach the elbow adapter to the nebulizer, then attach the mask firmly to the elbow piece (Fig C).
Pari Mask Elastic Strap:
Your mask includes an elastic strap that can be used for increased stability during treatments. If this is not needed, simply remove it from the mask and store it in a safe place.
How to clean Pari Aerosol Nebulizer Mask?
- Wash with warm water and liquid dish soap
- Rinse thoroughly then allow to dry on a clean, lint-free cloth and store
- Do not place the mask in the dishwasher or autoclave
Warnings: The enclosed elbow adapter should be used only with a “T” piece nebulizer and the Bubbles Fish II pediatric aerosol mask. Do not use an elbow adapter with a PARI nebulizer or any other masks
Pari 044F7248 Mask Reviews