Features of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Isolate
- Provides approximately 80% pure protein per serving
- 1 gram of carbohydrates per serving
- 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs per serving
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- A delicious taste in 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water
- 4.3 grams of naturally occurring glutamine & glutamic acid per serving
- 11.4 grams of naturally occurring essential amino acids per serving
- Gluten-Free protein supplement
How to consume ON Gold Standard 100% Isolate Protein?
- Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water or milk.
- Stir, shake or blend for 30 seconds until dissolved.
- For best results, mix your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use it as an anytime snack.
- Healthy adults should consume enough protein to meet their daily protein requirements with a combination of high-protein foods and protein supplementation throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
What to buy with Whey Protein Supplements
FAQs About ON Isolate Protein Powder
1. Is gold standard isolate good for weight loss?
Optimum Gold Standard 100% Isolate is an ultra-pure whey isolate protein formulated to support muscle growth and manage weight loss. Each serving contains 25g of protein, 1g of carbs, less than 1g of fat & 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAAs.
2. What is the gold standard isolate used for?
Gold Standard Whey is a supplement made primarily from whey protein isolate. It has over four grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving. It also has more than five grams of naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids in each serving, making it the gold standard for a protein that rebuilds muscles.
3. Which is better, whey protein or isolate?
The main difference between whey protein and isolate is the amount of protein in every portion. Whey protein isolate provides a higher amount of protein per serving with little to no fats, carbohydrates, and sugar!
4. Who should take whey protein isolate Optimum Nutrition?
It's ideal for those who focus on high-intensity, strength, and endurance training. And it's low carb too. So, if you're into bodybuilding, weightlifting, or simply want to push your body to the limit, this protein powder could be a good choice.