Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein Features
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Powder has Whey protein isolate (WPI) as main ingredient
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolates and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate
- Gluten-free whey protein
- Banned substance tested
- 5.5 grams of BCAAs to promote endurance and recovery
- 24 grams of Whey proteins to build and maintain muscles
What to buy with Whey Protein Powder
How to take Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Protein?
- Mix about one scoop of the powder into 6 to 8 fluid ounces of cold water, milk, or other beverage.
- Stir, shake or blend until dissolved.
- For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout or use it as an anytime snack in your balanced diet.
- Healthy adults should consume enough protein to meet their daily protein requirements with a combination of high-protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
FAQs About Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder?
1. What is the difference between isolate whey protein and gold standard protein?
Gold Standard Isolate has 25g of protein per serving. In contrast, Gold Standard Whey has 24g per serving, so depending on how much protein you need daily or whether or not you mind a little more carbohydrates, fats, and calories in your diet, you may prefer to choose one over the other.
2. Is Gold standard whey protein powder best for muscle gain?
Optimum nutrition gold standard 100 whey protein has 24 Grams of protein per serving that helps in building and maintaining muscle strength.
3. What does Gold Standard 100% Whey protein do?
Whey protein has added health benefits in addition to building muscle. Because Gold Standard Whey Protein helps suppress your appetite and make you feel full, you stop eating the junk food that you may have reached for in the past. As a result, you naturally begin to lose fat and build muscle.
4. Is Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Protein Safe?
Gold Standard Whey is a natural food and contains no additives, but it should go without saying that if you're allergic to cow's milk, you shouldn't consume whey. Even though most adults and children tolerate whey quite well, consuming very high doses could result in problems.
Gold Standard Whey Protein Review