Some text in the Modal......
Estimated Shipping Time: 7-14 Business Days
Nutricia Phlexy 10 System Supplements is an interchangeable system of phenylalanine-free medical foods for the dietary management of phenylketonuria (PKU) in children of one year of age, including pregnant women and women of child bearing age.
Directions for Preparation and Use:
- The Phlexy-10 products must be consumed in conjunction with natural protein, fluid and other nutrients in quantities prescribed by a physician or dietitian to meet phenylalanine and general nutrition requirements
- Fat, carbohydrate and low protein sources may be used to supply needed calories and to fulfill essential fatty acid requirements
- Intake of the Phlexy-10 products will vary depending on the age, body weight and medical condition of the individual
- Intake is adjusted to maintain normal growth and development
- One packet of the drink mix or 10 tablets provide 10gm of amino acids, equivalent to 8.33gm of protein
- The Phlexy-10 products do not contain vitamins, minerals, or trace elements
- It is essential that these nutrients are supplied separately
- Phlexy-Vits are available to be used as a supplement to the Phlexy-10 System
- One 7 g packet supplies the majority of vitamins and minerals needed to meet the RDA of individuals 11 years and older
- Phlexy-10 Drink Mix: Mix the contents of one packet with a small amount of water, stirring into a thick paste. Continue stirring while adding water to make up a final volume of approximately 100 mL (~3.5 fl oz.).
- Phlexy-10 Tablets and Capsules: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â These products should be taken with water or a non-phenylalanine containing beverage
- Must only be given under strict medical supervision to patients with proven phenylketonuria
- Not intended for use as the sole source of nutrition
- Not intended for infants under 1 year of age
- Not for parenteral use
- Phlexy-10 Drink Mix and Phlexy-10 Tablets should be stored in a cool, dry place
- Once reconstituted, Phlexy-10 Drink Mix should be stored in a refrigerator and must be used within 24 hours of preparation
- Once Phlexy-10 Tablets are opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in refrigerator) and use within one month
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory